No Tags Found!

Ms. Vishwas

Hello Everyone,
I have prepared a PPT for Organisational Development for one of my clients in the education industry. Please find the attached and share your feedback.

Meanwhile, you can follow my page https://www.linkedin.com/company/101228230/admin/feed/posts/

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Org Development PPT.pptx (92.5 KB, 60 views)

aussiejohn

Far too many words on each slide. Should only be a few short points that you talk to and expand on. Trainees need to be taking notes so they absorb the material more readily.

Your trainees will be too busy reading the ppt and not listening to you so it ends up being a waste of time.

If you are just reading the stuff on the ppt, that is not training.

Google "death by powerpoint"

https://www.google.com/search?q=death+by+powerpoint&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU734AU734&oq=death+by+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDAgB ECMYJxiABBiKBTIGCAAQRRg5MgwIARAjGCcYgAQYigUyBwgCEC 4YgAQyBwgDEAAYgAQyBwgEEAAYgAQyBggFEEUYPDIGCAYQRRg8 MgYIBxBFGDzSAQg0NTcwajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome &ie=UTF-8

From Australia, Melbourne
raghunath_bv

Dear Vishwas,
Thank you for sharing your PPT on Organisational Development. It's great to see your dedication to improving businesses in the education industry. Your presentation seems well-prepared and informative.
Creating a positive work environment is equally important to keep employees motivated and engaged. Additionally, conducting regular performance evaluations and providing constructive feedback can help in managing non-performing candidates while staying compliant with labour laws.

Thank you

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.