No Tags Found!

sheerenishat@gmail.com

Hii senior,I need your help on Urgent basis,Actully i have joined a new started company as HR executive & in that org there is no other HR,I need to take care all HR activity,But the prblm is I have issued a offer letter to one of employee,but she is saying that you are working as HR executive,So your signature is valid,Director signature will be valid or HR Head.But I am not a HR head rather i am working as HR Executive.Will my signature will be valid on Offer Letter.
Please guide me i need your help.
Regards
Nish

From India, Gurgaon
HR@glance

Your signature is also valid ,but as you are having just started organization it is advisable to release offer letter with Director's signature.
This will clear any sort of doubts from new joining employee having towards your company's position and his/her job surety/security with you.
More clarity on subject from senior members will help out .
All the Very Best
Thanks

From India, Indore
sheerenishat@gmail.com

Thanks you very much,but i have other query also,I mailed them offer letter,whether i need acceptance letter\mail from their side or not,or I should leave it,as i have finished my job of issuing offer letter to them.
2nd things,According to my company Offer letter contain all information,i-e it is a kind of Appointment letter.but the problem is that I have to print all page of offer letter on letter head of company's or I just print 1st page of Offer Letter on Letter head of Company & other on simple white paper.
Regards
Nishat

From India, Gurgaon
HR@glance

1.Yes, you must ask candidate to confirm his/her acceptance through acknowledgment/receiving within a limit/deadline by mail or hard copy.
it is required because it is a initial terms/condition of employment between candidate and company.Also if limit/deadline is not fixed one would
never know when does the candidate is finally goes to join.
2.It is required to take print of all pages on company's letter head to justify the agreed terms/condition of employment .
Further would be advisable to do signature on every page by you or senior management and same from candidate to reconfirm the every terms/condition agreed n accepted in the selection/deployment process.
All the Very Best
Thanks

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.