No Tags Found!

Sonit

hi Kiran,
I completely agree with wat u have said as those were your personal views......n u wernt harsh at all.
you were just making your point. :) ....n i was making mine :wink: ....
i respect your views regarding this issue....
Cheers,
SONIX

From India, Hyderabad
Mattamkiran

Hey Sonit,
Yes....you are right, views change from person to person.
I kknew that I was not harsh...but, In the last moment of posting it, I dunno why, but, I felt so. So, Just posted that too to avoid any kind of misunderstandings :).
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
sunayna

here is wt i will do if i have 24 hrs to live

strting at 7 am

as soon i get this news...il drink 2 cups of coffee so i dont waste a single minute sleeping..and am cheerful n perky throughout the 24 hrs

:wink: smart na?

then i will call all my friends

college frenz

school frenz

tuts frenz

bldg frenz

last bldg frenz

last school frenz

citehr frenz

teachers

and some more...invite them for a big big big party at whichever hotel possible for evening at around 7 or 8

then i go buy myself a princess dress

obviously pink....with lace and frills

its something like the queen wore......i dunno how to define it...but its with tht big circle like flow ..its somehting like the cartoon princess wear

i rarely wore frocks and skirts wen i was a kid,..and now, jeans and nothing else.

i always wonder how i wld look in one of those gowns..

i think il finish shopping by afternoon, il call my relatives and family members and a few really close frenz for ONLY DESERTS....im gonna die in a day, so how fat can u get in a day?? :twisted:

we shall hog on pastries and sweets...nothin but sweet.

thn lazy afternoon, watch Hera pheri, munnabhai, Tom n jerry till 4

its fun watching movies with close frenz and relatives....

laugh till it hurts my stomach...

then i shall spend some time alone, analyse my life..go thru my memory box, look at all the cards...lil momentos collected. train tickets....movie stubs...

i know il end up smilig abt everything....

thn evening..il go smoke, i want to know wt it feels like...

and ive always wanted to meet DaVID BLAINE, the magic man, i dunno how i will.., but i want to....

i also want to meet Kumar mangalam birla...no regrets if i dont, but it wld be gr8 if i did

thn around 7..il strt the party...

celebrate my life....hug everyone and let them know wt i think abt them...and reckon the memories...have a nice time,play games...

hihih play dumb charades :D

say my goodbyes at around 4 or 5...

i dont want others to see me die...

so... il go sleep, i dont think il be able to,

il just listen to ym fav songs..and wait to meet my creator...

guess..thts abt it....

i know one thing for sure,

I will not READ ET. or Watch the NEWS...

will not touch any study material...

will definitely not do any chores...

i wont take a bath or brush my teeth...

y shd i? il die only once..il die the way i want

:P

From India, Mumbai
sunayna

hey..me still waiting for the ans
From India, Mumbai
Sonit

hi Sunanya, you have some GOod plans for your D-day....It seemed very true yet so unreal..... Cheers, Sonit Singh
From India, Hyderabad
Mattamkiran

Hi Sunayna,

Sorry for the late reply.

To be honest, I dont know the exact answer for your question. But, I will try to answer somehow, as you insist.

My simple way of thinking is to think for ROOT and CAUSE. For eg, In case if i come across any problem in my daily life, I would think for the root of the problem (ofcourse, I will try to find the soltuion at that time inorder to get rid of it, but will think for it route though I am out of it).

So, for your question too...I thought in the very same way and got those above views. Honestly speaking, I do the above things very rarely. So, after that I thought that why not do them on regular basis, If not daily why not once in a month or atleast once in an year (something is better than anything).

Charity was the one I always thought to do, but did least. As of this moment, I just give some bucks to the old aged people on road side or physically handicapped people. That's it and that's all I am doing as charity as of now. So, now that I am trying to find the ways to spend some amount on xharities on yearly basis (thanks to you for that).

I want to say one more thing that, there is nothing like that we cannot do until we believe. It all depends on the way you see them from your view point. For eg, If you keep saying same thing to your mind regularly for an year, you would start believing it, that is the power of your mind ( I dont mean to convey that "keep telling to your mind that you are a millionaire and you will believe that you are a millionaire, but in the real scenario you dont have to eat stomach full a day" ).

This can be called as "Auto SUggestion" system. Keep saying something to your mind daily that you believe that you can't do, I am sure that if you do that, you will start doing those things soon and would complete them succesfully in a span of time.

Try it and see if it works. I am sure that If you really try it, it will work!!

Sunayna, Finally, you mademe think again to answer this question of yours. I dont know how I answered it. I just started typing that came in my mind in a sequential order. That's it.

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
sunayna

hi kiran,
thoda confusion hai
wt is it tht u do EXACTLY...give us 2-3 incidents...
inspire us
oh yes
i believe in this too
as a matter of fact, this topic has been discussed in detail with Dr JM on one of the threads.
this is the second time someone from Citehr is tellin tht i make them think
:)
regds
sunayna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.