No Tags Found!

ragesh.brahmbhatt

Can you please suggest me, % of employee Salary considered on net profit or gross income of company? what should be the percentage of total employee’s salary in the company?
From India, Ahmadabad
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I agree with Shivendra, please do mention a little more about your query. Are trying to map in for your company or is it a project that you are working on as part of your MBA course. What kind of implementation are you looking for?
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
pon1965

It depends on the type of business of the company. There is no standard formula or rule.
Exempli gratia, soft ware companies salary component constitute more than the Engg/manufacturing companies.
regards
R.Ponraj

From India, Lucknow
r.palaniswamy

Dear Ragesh,
It is depending upon the nature of industry, we can say for manufacturing industry roughly - 4 - 7%, Service industry roughly - 10-12%, IT industry - 12-16%, etc.,
It is only for your understanding purpose.
Regards
R.Palaniswamy

From India, Coimbatore
mgsuresh

Dear Rajesh, Normally it should be between 15 to 20 % of the total revenue. Regards, Suresh M.G
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
kannanmv

Dear Ragesh
There is no specific guideline regarding the % of salary to Sales/ Turnover. In my opinion the % depends on the nature of the industry/ the market share enjoyed by the company (monopoly or competitive or niche etc), the industry capacity and willingness of the top management to pay etc.
The current trend in the industry is employees are paid two different pay structures (Fixed and Variable pay). While the fixed pay is the assured income for the employee the variable pay is paid based on the performance of the individual and the company.
Regards
M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
neha.pahuja

It totally depends on the industry type and also on the employer...there is no fixed criteria for that..
From India, Jaipur
vivek_hr

Dear All,
I have seen some people takes advantage of excitement of we people to respond.......also we should wait for the person to clear the question, instead of reponding on the basis of assumption.
Anyways, I apprecite those who took time to respond as they must have got the question.

From India, Karnal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.