No Tags Found!

Kajal Dagur
Please provide the HR policy for a company. How do we prepare these policies?
From India, Delhi
NK SUNDARAM

HR policies govern the functioning of an organisation in respect of human resource. It can be leave, attendance, facilities, rules, guidelines etc. These policies are not readily available everywhere. These policies are modified, amended, altered and changed from company to company and organisation to organisation. The HR policies for a five star hotel will be different from a factory where a product is manufactured, where shift bus, factory uniform, washing allowance will be described. Am an HR Consultant cum Trainer with a total of 52 years of industry experience, including 33 years with Larsen & Toubro. As a consultant, I can discuss and customise policies for your organisation, for a small fees, basically to compensate for my time and efforts that I will be spending for your organisation. if interested, please revert. You can google my name: N K Sundaram in internet. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.