No Tags Found!

jbardlavens
I became a member only two days ago and already I have found a wealth of relevant info and powerpoints. Thank you for sharing such good materials. The cust svc powerpoint is excellent and what I needed for a different sect of employees at our office.
From United States, Greensboro
KS Rao

Quite informative ppt. Probably you may add a picture here and there to create interest. Could have given a live example where ever it is fit. However very nice. Thanks KS Rao:p
From India, Hyderabad
udchetty
Dear Himanshu
An interesting presentation on Custmer Service - I am confident that is a lot of hard work and time you put in there.
Himanshu, I am working on one myself and may like to use a few pointers from your wok with your permission.
On the otherhand, have you delivered sessions already with this .ppt aid and if yes, what was the duration and who did you have an industry targetted at.
Himanshu, how about some activities to go with this presentation?
I am hunting over the internet for some interesting activities to support the lessons from powerpoint.
I invie you to write to me and allow me to know you personally.
With warm regards,
Uday

From India, Delhi
KS Rao

Hello dear Himanshu The PPT is quite informative. But just think of if you can add any examples to each concept so that the presentation would be interesting too.
From India, Hyderabad
Chelsea

A very helpful PPT Himanshu I also believe body language when interacting with customers plays an important role but it is often neglected. Thank you again for sharing this information:-) Chelsea
From United Kingdom, Plymouth
manasi_vahia
Hi Himanshu,
The presentation is really comprehensive. This presentation would seem more practical if backed up by numbers. For e.g. - What we did for our participants of marketing dept when we made a similar presentation was we presented to them a data out of their own findings as well as a small survey we initiated with few customers. This provided them a larger focus to the generic topic of Customer Service. I hope this feedback is useful for making further incorporations. Thanks for sharing..:)

From India, Bangalore
domkunti
Hi himanshu, this is a very good ppt.i am very thankful to you.i was searching this type of ppt’s and at last i got. Regards, d suravara prasad +91 9966031824
From India
devs1180

Your PPTs are result of careful work done. I am willing to appreciate again if you will attach the module of training too.
From India, Delhi
BenjaminBonetti
Thank you - i run training programmes and this will add several different valued points -
From United Kingdom, London
andrewivey
This is very thorough with some excellent content. I liked the "Don't" section and all the section on statistics; only 4% of customers complain etc. It brought customer care to life.
If I was in the audience I reckon that I would benefit from more visuals, pictures and diagrams...would an audience be able to read the points on the slides and listen to the presenter at the same time. Something would be missed. The "thinking positive" slide would benefit from a good motivational picture. For example, I think that the "3 P" slide might benefit from a slow build on each of the P elements...giving you, the presenter, the chance the to explore each in detail.
Good one.
Andrew

From United Kingdom, Bristol
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.