No Tags Found!

swarup1973

Dear Swapna Ji,
Now it had been proved behond resonable dought that as she had droped the case( Please go thorugh the all the news).
But her intentation and aim achieved , as after geting the news , you have comented and now you review.
That was Tripti's intention and she had done it sucessfully.
Who says , Indian women are abala Nari??

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Who says , Indian women are abala Nari?? Famous Bhartrihari, former king of Ujjain and elder brother of Vikramaditya says that they are stupid those who say her abla in his Shataka. regards
From India, Delhi
sujata1jan

Dear Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta I could not understand it. Could you please tell me in detail. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Dear Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta
I could not understand it. Could you please tell me in detail.
Regards
Sujata"
Thank you sister Sujata. I am happy to see your interest. I shall post the sloka written by Bhartrihari. Let me locate it.
regards

From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Dear Jogeshwar
Nothing to feel bad. Males in present century are just paying for the mistakes done by their forefathers. With so many laws protecting females...do you think that our Administrators are effective enough to implement the things so efficiently.
Probably, you have not read the recent ruling of Supreme Court...which says that if a wife files a case against her husband and that turn out to be a false allegation...this reason will be strong enough to file for a divorce and he will be granted that.
So, don't take tensions...don't get frustrated...chill out.
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
swarup1973

Dear Sanjeev,
I do not think our fore fathers have done any mistake , we are paying price for our mistke and forcing our child to face a very tuff time .
Becuase we are still staying in 16th century mind set and belive marriage is a bond between tow partner.
No man afrid to go to jail , but the problem comes when he sees his mother/sister going to jail , inspite they never stay together .
Resutl , you will not be surprised your future daughter or son became drug atticated to relese thier mental stress, as i wonder how they will accept the part time father conception .

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Bhartrihari says in Shringara Shataka as:
Yabhirvilolataratarakadristipatai
Shvakradayohpi vijitaswabalah kathomtah(10)
This means"There is no doubt that those great learned men who have said the famous women as weaker section because of their stupidity.Because how can they be said weaker section who conquer even Indra etc. by their eyes with quick moving pupils?"
So said Bhartrihari on abala.
regards

From India, Delhi
swarup1973

sujata Ji ,
I do not kwon about from where Mahonta ji will get the information.
But , I am wittness every day the same diloge , whenever , we have seen any dispute between a husabnds vs wife in court , police or fight between a female vs male employee in any comany.
The mind set , Indian women are abal nari and they can't do any any crime , hence the crime done by men only.
As redymade example , read the comments of this thread itslef, how pwople had tried to justify the Tripti's absurd alligations against Premji and her own beloved husabnds.
Sorry in advance , you may not like it or it heart you , but that is the reality .

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Sanjeev, We are discussing on issues. Making personal attack is not in good taste nor is it the spirit of discussion. Please focus on issues only. regards
From India, Delhi
xbuzz
It was always a we, all I intended was to prove that legally the legal system is illogical.
If like so many of those misusers someone actually takes the extreme steps I described, just for financial gains motive not just an Indian Man even Corporates can do nothing to pin them unless the Law Makers get logical and make the necessary amendments <- for this we need to Fight. As individuals if we fight we will not reach much during our entire life time we need to join and also the Corporates need to undestand of the extend of the Risk they are going to be in on their Investments!!

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.