No Tags Found!

takhva
hi!
i am using this reply post to put up a question because i felt it could generate the much needed response.
am working on an assignment on coke's corporate strategies and cant find any material on it. could someone please help?
thanx
takhva

From India, Aligarh
Abhijeet Akhouri
Hi,
I think designation is not mandatory on id cards. you should try to convince management in this way that all employee has a certain unique number which is his/her employee id. besides, if we dont quote designation on id card, it will bring a sense of proud in junior employee that they keep equal weightage to senor employee in the organisation.
abhijeet

From India, Mumbai
Ratti Wahal
My Dear Friend,
In my opinion, you can give a single line explanation to the concerned person(s) that the Employee Card is something which is meant for internal purpose it is not a visiting card/ business card wherein one is supposed to show designation.
Hope the same is acceptable to you.
Regards,
Ratti Wahal
Contact No.: 9310270885

From India, Delhi
Rizwan.s
Hi Priya,
Its good and also not preferred to add Designations as and when there may be promotions of a person so, there will be a re-work of adding designations again and again. It’s better to avoid it.
Regards
Rizwan
HR Executive
ANTS

From India, Bangalore
rakesh.a06
I was surprised by reading to these sentences.
Being HR you are responsible for this.Company to Company employees thinking and mindset varies. I'm not hurting you this is just to remind you.
Dude My suggestion is tell the employer's the same.

From India, Hyderabad
nhaniyur

Hi, I can give you an idea which will show people the level of the people within the company. What you can do is for top management change the colour of the tag they are wearing. Each level will have a different colour. You pass a circular that this level will have this colour tag for the ID etc. Even new comers will know who is management, who is executive level, etc. BOth management is happy as well as cost is saved. Think about it.
From India, Bangalore
kishore592b

Dear Priya,
I am working as Manager - Security with Air India, Delhi and a certified instructor from BCAS, Govt. of India. A small organisation like yours with 100 staff/officers, designation/rank is desireable but not essential. I would suggest some additional features to be incorporated in your IC cards i.e.
1. Please add either hologram of the Company's Logo or some kind of ultra voilet features on to the ID Card after final printing so as to eradicate the chances of duplication or misuse.
2. Please add Blood group of the employee. The same would be quite helpful in case of any emergency.
3. Please add on the reverse of the ID Card "If found please return on the following address" rest remains the same. Fine the employee who looses the ID Card.
I am sure you would consider.
Thanks and Regards
Anoop Bhatnagar

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From India, Delhi
dawniemaputi
Hi.
My name is Dawnie from the Philippines. I am also in the process of producing ID for our employees. First, our best HR practices here in the Philippines is not to include the Position due to transfers/promotion of the employees within the year. It would be costly to make another one.
Thou my only concern is that is it necessary to include a authorized signature at the back portion of the ID. if yes, is it mandatory that i put President or HR manager as authorized signature? what is the common practice for this?
Hope to hear from you.

From Philippines, Manila
adsss

Dear Priya,
There is a difference between ID card and business card, ID card is primarily used for security, attendance etc it need not have designation.
Tell your Top Mng while putting designation will may boost your ego but at the same time it will de motivate those who are at low designation.
Thank you,
Sarfaraz

From India, Bangalore
mkarthikeyan2001
Hai Priya,
ID card is issued by the Company for the purpose of Identify the person who are all working in that company. This is purly management discretion.
Here we no need to mention designation in ID card and also not mandatory.
Already you got approval from Management and then only issued card to all. Even while on promotion again we have to change the ID cards. that tds job too.
Solutions:
1. If they realy wants to show their designation ask them to use their business card.
2. Tell if i change the existing approved format of ID card then it will be disobedient of your management.
3. Ask them to give action plan for change all india staffs ID cards and budget and majorities opinion on the same.
Regards.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.