No Tags Found!

rafiqhr
Hi
I had recently join at medplus for bangalore, Head office located at hyderabad only, now we paying pf challans at hyd for karnataka emps,i have doubt i have take pf saperate code for those/ we pay at hyd only, it is necessary to take saperate code.
Rafiq

From India, Hyderabad
minkooo

You are not correct Ms. Manisha, there is no provision in the ESI Act/Scheme (there is no other law governing ESI Scheme than ESI Act and the scheme framed thereunder) w.r.t. exemption of an employee after his/her Salary increases over the coverage ceiling.I have been practising ESI/EPF Law and labor laws as Consultants for last 13 years and I have necessary proof to support my claim. In case, you need some clarification, please ask but don't guide anyone wrong.
From India, Delhi
minkooo

There is no need to take seprate code number for the employees working in BLR or for that matter anywhere else in India. It is just that the EPFO are concerned with the coverage aspect of an oragniasation and its employees and as long as the same are done locally or centrally there is no problem. However, sometimes, from the point of view Accounting or administration purposes many companies opt for seprate code in each state/district. Also,there is a provision in the EPF Scheme to allot seprate code number,if the administration in the single code is difficult and an employer applies to get some of its branches in the same city covered under a different code number than the other.In this case, the original code number is suffixed with "A", "B" and so on.
From India, Delhi
minkooo

Opps....you got the dates wrong. The benefit period starts after expiry of three months from the close of the contribution period. In case of the period ending September 2008, the benefit period commences from 01.01.2009 and go on till 30.06.2009 and not till 31.03.2008.
From India, Delhi
anil shimla
Hi Balaji His Salry is 9000/month he is in coverage of Esi but when his salry is hiked more than 10000 he is out of coverage of ESI.so his ESI will not deducted. with regards Anil Kumar Executive HRA

sriharsha

Dear all i saw all ur replais some body is Half off correct the correct answer is if the employee cross the 10000 i.e,10001 no need to deduct the ESI contribution but if he crossed that limit in between return period i.e, April-September and Oct-march if we take this case he crossed the limit in June so we will deduct the contribution up to September that contribution must be deducted up on total gross i.e,11500 after September we can stop the deduction.so deduct the contribution up on 11500(total gross)ok have a nice day bye catch me on 9346526033
From India, Visakhapatnam
rajiv23

Hi, if the ESIC once paid in contribution period suppose in the moth of april on Rs.9600 and his salary increases to Rs 11500/- in the month of May ,than we are required to pay on whole sum ( i.e Rs. 11,500/-) till the continuation of the contribution period ( till september)
From India
Bhagwat Kadam

Hi,
If the salary is raised during the contribution period from
April to September
and october to march
the ESI contribution to be continued for the rest of months on total incresed gross not on the ceeling amount.
because the benefits of this contribution period is for next 6 months

From India, Pune
associates.samarth
Dear,
ESI @ 1.75% to be deducted from employees gross salary (increase) & employers also has to contribute 4.75% on same gross salary.
Samarth Associates
ESI, PF & Labour Law Management Consultant.
:p

From India, Mumbai
Vennila Natarajan
Hi all, No need to deduct ESI if the salary is more than or eaual to 10100... Regards, Vennila
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.