No Tags Found!

sapna.ag@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,
I have to design the oeganisational structure and salary structure of our employees who are in retail. Could anybody help me to design it.
Right now we have so many levels starting from helper to assistent Customer care Exe to Sr CCE to Assistent Supervisor to Supervisor to Sr. supervisor to Chief Supervisor to Department Head to VP.
I want to change this structure and want to flatten it to helper-customer care executive-supervisor-VP.
What is your opinion for this.
I also need some help for the salary survey of the retail store like Ebony, Vishal Megamart, Sahara Mall Etc.
Sapna

From India, Delhi
Ajmal Mirza

Flatter structures are technically better than traditional structures...
I can help you design in the structure... but would require much more information on the employees (individual persons) as they would have to be absorbed in either of the new levels depending on the performance., current position and work profile...
Further If it is going to be implemented.... be careful as any change in current system is always opposed by current employees.. So be ready to face challenges and talk to your seniors / ceo and take their permission before you start working in this line...
As for the salary survey of other malls... I think that some Placement consultant in your area would be in better position to give you rough estimates of the salary structure prevalent in retail industry in your city...

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.