No Tags Found!

mainak.patel
I am working in an Engg company. We are entitle to 2 days weekly off Saturday and Sunday (only second & Forth ).
If I have applied Monday to Friday as PL , will my Sunday & Saturday & Sunday will counted as leave.
please help me as soon as possible. Awaiting for your guidance/help.
Best Regards
Mainak

From India, Vadodara
saiconsult

If your establishment is one covered under Fcatories Act 1948, no holidays will be clubbed with leave period. Even if your leave policy is on enot governed by the Fcatories Act. holidyas occurring at the beginning and at the end of the leave period are excluded from leave period.
B.Saikumar
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
dixonjose02

Since in the given case, sat / sun are at the end of the leave period, there is no way it can be counted as leaves. However, if u avail Sick Leave (SL) from Fri to Mon, than sat/sun are also counted.
From India, Mumbai
kingdeepak

Firstly you need to check with your HR Team on Leave Policy, and secondly This type of leave is called Sandwich leave, wherein if emp try to takes leave on Friday and MOnday then in that case Saturday and sunday is also counted as leave.
If you have leave balance then you can apply from Friday to monday.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.