No Tags Found!

Adrija Basu
Respected Sir/Mam, I am serving a company for last 1 and half year and they had sent me a email on 6th June that I am getting released from the project and as per the policy of this Organization, if I am on the bench then I will recieve full salary for 2 months and half salary from the 3rd month after that no salary from then onwards so due to that reason I was searching outside and finally cracked a good offer and here the policy is like that If I am not in the project they can release me from the organization in 1 day.

However when I dropped my resignation mail yesterday they are telling that have not released me from the project they are planning to retain me but I don't want to get retained and my new joining day in the new organization is 10 th July which I cannot miss by any chance and there is no buyout policy also on my current organization can u pls suggest me if I return the office laptops to the company and forcefully resign will I be able to join my new company.

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Hold on. Wherever possible try for proper relieving. Relieving on your own will lead to termination followed by PF overlapping, impact on BGV. So discuss with your HR about 1 day relieving provision.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.