No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

prema09

Hi, I too have added my details......let me know on further improvements on this.. Thnx & Regards Prema
From India, Bangalore
LIPL
HI Kalyani, Its really a good idea, as a first step we can arrange separate get together for separate region. Regards, Padma
From Australia, Saint Lucia
Ind.Engg.
I personally welcome CiteHR members for a meet to evolve next level in HR management in India certainly at the "Land of Oppourtunity in India" yes in My state "Gujarat" may be at Ahmedabad / Baroda where we can organize a gala meet economically.
From India, Dehra Dun
nagaprasadb

Its good idea and also we can make it city wise..the interseted persons can form as teams and can organise city level.
I can represent Hyderabad and somebody can represent other locations too.
Nothing is impossible and we can do it any time.
lets initiate..........

From India, Hyderabad
White Eagle

Meeting each other is good idea but it is not feasible and sustainable in long run( hope i am wrong). Knowing each other on citehr through there work is good and it is working for me......willing to come in any meeting.........Thanks to all and citeHR....
From India, Hyderabad
NK SUNDARAM

For the past one year, am watching this criss-cross flying of messages but to no avail !
Hopefully, this does not mean that no two HR guys see eye to eye even on common factors like convening a meeting !

From India
saichandhr@intelexsystems.com
Hello All,
How are you doing all!
Myself Saichand i am working as a HR Executive for a reputed Software Company@Hyderabad.I am very thankful to all of you who are helping us get all the formats from this CiteHR network.
Regards,
Saichand

From India, Hyderabad
Subiah.G
Hi Attached my details Subiah.G Chennai
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Citehr%5B1%5D.xls (18.5 KB, 56 views)

jaynarayan.modi

Dear All, Pleae find attached update sheet.. Thanks, Regards, J.N.Modi
From India, New Delhi
File Type: xls Citehr%255B1%255D(1).xls (19.5 KB, 77 views)

Mahavir.Singh

Dear All, Pleae find attached update sheet..
File Type: xls Citehr%25255B1%25255D%281%29.xls (12.0 KB, 98 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.