No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

advocatesourabh

I am very much intersted to attend the meet if it will be arranged in Delhi, punjaB, haryana or ChandigaRH. It is a wonderful idea to organize this kind of meet.
From India, Chandigarh
aditya.doha
Hi Every one,
Its a great idea definitely...
But little difficult for our members live in Overseas.
Is it possible that we can start our meeting with web seminar.....
Please give your opinion, specially Mr Kalyani ... I am expecting your opinion first...
Aditya
Doha-Qatar

From Qatar, Doha
mohamed_mba
Do you arrange any meetings in Chennai., Please Inform I will try to cordinate Regards Ibrahim
From India, Chennai
ojos23

Dear All,
Chennai is the best as Devi said, so pleas arrange meeting at chennai because it is easy come from 4 states(Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra, Tamil Nadu).
Please arrange meeting at chennai.
Regards,
Ojos

From India, Chennai
Mahavir.Singh

Hi All,
Chandigarh Can be good place for Three States ... Punjab,Haryana, Himachal Pardesh.
So please share if any one make a plan for this location, i will also do my best effort if any one ask for that.

anil.arora

Hello Mates,
Do you know anything about "Cite Swarm City Meet ?
"Cite Swarm is a casual meet event, a hunt for fellow professionals. A location and time is pre-decided. The game is to hunt the other Cite.Co members in a large crowded area. The final meeting area is also predefined, where everyone comes together for the session"
This is for all Cite Members..
Please go to the option "Swarm Meet In Your City" located at top-center of our page, that will automatically put you on a page that is a perfect solution provide by CHR in this regard. Read the complete details, procedure and action that you have to perform..
To lla member who are from Delhi NCR : Cite Swarm City Meet has schedule and we getting participate daily by many of you. Anyone who is yet to enroll, can do it by the option located above, where you can also get complete information about it.
Go and Get it done now.. :)

From India, Gurgaon
Mahavir.Singh

Dear Anil, Greetings of the Day, Nothing is planned for the chandigarh, Panchkula , Mohali. Please let me know if there is any such option .

Ashoknegidi

Hi, If we do have chance to meet all cite HR members but we can have chance to meet the members as per state.
From India, Hyderabad
Cite Contribution

Dear Ashok,
If you wish to start one for Hyderabad, please connect with Sateesh . He is our mentor , there. Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
Mahavir.Singh

Dear (Cite Contribution)
Greetings of the Day,
Thanks for your wishes, I will Plan this as soon as possible once i will be free from Blood Donation Camp.
You can also check this.
https://www.facebook.com/events/415087528561159/?ref=22

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.