Basixinc

Pranam,
May this New year bring love,peace and harmony,
Many had asked for my mail id and here it is :info@basixinc.org and probably I had privately messaged .
I had started a new topic in NLP based on RAPPORT BUILDING and I guess many will be browsing it and join me there.
Shihan Dr.C.J.Jeyachander.

From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Pranam, Dear Rahul I am wondering what info that I can share with and I guess if you can post it or mail it to me I might share you the same info . Shihan Dr.C.J.Jeyachander.
From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Pranam,
Let us go still further and discuss to understand more about NLP and the way it helps us.
what is perception and intuition ?
what is the role of perception in our life?

From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Pranam,
I was in silence for some time now and probably I had replied to all of them personaly or through mail .
Practitioner training is from february 14 to 18 at hotel harsha Bangalore.
NLP in Magical Selling march 24 & 25
for more details you may mail or call us.
Now for some time as I was in silence I was wondering how can I be more productive to my group and now I realized that if you may post your challenges emotional or physical I can possible walk you through it towards brightness, melancholy , Peace .
The NLP way

From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Namaskar Mr Madhusuden, I had replied you and you may open your mail box. Shihan Dr.C.J.Jeyachander.
From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Pranam,
Greeting ,After a satisfying schedule of sharing knowledge I am here to share and learn from all.I am wondering how we focus on the issue and in the process get stuck as the thoughts comes and we just linger with those.
CHANGE in terms of NLP is INSTANT and I invite everyone to actively participate here and discuss the practical changes that can be brought about.
Consistency and Reinforcement are the secreats of SUCCESS.
Regards,
Dr.C.J.Jeyachander.

From India, Bangalore
Basixinc

Pranam,
Iam posting an article on belief with this leaflet and you may enjoy it and may mail me .For my friends who are in touch with me and for my new freinds mail me your queries and I will answer you personaly.
Hoping more from my friends because I can learn new ways by refining my skill and finding out the easiest ways by sharing and coaching.
Shihan Dr.C.J.Jeyachander

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc beliefs_155.doc (32.0 KB, 129 views)

Ryan

Hi

I am not certified in NLP, but I have done quite a bit of reading on it. I have also attended a one day program 3 years ago... but thats a another story... NLP holds a strong fascination for me since my student days...

As I understand, NLP refers to awareness of communication techniques, the concept being "we cannot not communicate".

It calls immense awareness of body language of both self and others. There are numerous tips by which one can ascertain the meaning behind statements (truth or lie), past history, idea creation/generation... and a host of other things.

The essential part is the establishment of rapport during any form of communication. Some of you would recall interviews / meeting new people where you instantly hit it off with the other person, and also situations where nothing you said or did in the interaction could break the ice and make a connection.

If you google NLP, you would get loads of information on the topic. In terms of history, the model was created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the early 80s or 90s (not sure when). Subsequently it has been further developed by others such as Joseph O'connor & Robert Dilts.

So if you want to invest in NLP books, look for any written by the above 3 persons, either alone or alongwith other authors.

Sorry I dont have my list of books with me now, or I could name a few more authors.

Regards

Ryan

From India, Mumbai
arunvsub
Dear Dr. C J,
Well I do have an idea of NLP, plus i am a practicing hypnotist (though not certified). So if I may have your e-mail or contact number, I could clarify certain queries that I have.
I currently stay in Bangalore. So in case you know of any school or institute which will certify me in Hypnotherapht and NLP, pls give info on them.
Thank you.
Arun Prasad V.

From India, New Delhi
spellbinder

Hi Rakesh,

Seems like the thread had been dead for a while and the original mod of the thread moved elsewhere.

Ryan has posted a good brief on NLP up there - so you can google on it if you find yourself becoming curious about what is it that you exactly want to know....

Be specific about what you want to achieve with NLP.

NLP is not theory and it has much evolved from its basic models of change and communication. To those who are still curious about its roots

let me just get a few things in place

1. The NLP model was created by Richard Bandler & John Grinder

2. It was created out of Bandler & Grinder's systematic approach to model genuises from the field of Gestalt,Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy,

Programming, Sales etc. (Weird huh!)

3. The Model was created out of patterns of behavior observed in experts in the above given field. This was mostly about verbal & non-verbal communication.

That's what Ryan meant when he said "we cannot not communicate"

Now this was about NLP which was created way back in 70's. Towards the 80's Bandler & Grinder the co-creators went different ways and ever since then NLP has had its own stream of evolution.

The basic model however remains the same and if you attend any NLP course you can learn the basics. The good thing about NLP is there is no theory. It's simply a way of life, an attitude backed by methodology as Bandler describes it. So you learn everything by doing. Its weird and it's whacko and remember at the advance levels its just like a loaded G_u_N which can be either used to take a life or save one! The choice is yours!

I would still like to warn you though that there are many trainers in India

who are NLP certified yet fail miserably and demonstrate NLP by their own definitions. That surprises me a lot!

It's anyways about the structure of subjective experience. so lets not argue :wink:

Please do read up wikipedia for a basic start.

In summary NLP is about choices that you can create for yourself and others.

That's all from me. To add - I am self taught in NLP and that is exactly where I shut up. Go see an expert.

All the best on your journey ahead!

Cheers

Nad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.