No Tags Found!

MD SAJID ANSARI
Hi guys,

I'm a fresher. I joined a company after getting the offer letter on 5th June. Today I got my appointment letter. But I decided that I will not work there. My concern is if I'm not accepting the appointment letter, is there any employee/employer relationship between us on the basis of the offer letter? Can I show to the other companies that I'm not employed anywhere, I am a fresher.

Please help me with your valuable suggestion.

Thank You.

From India, Kolkata
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Md Sajid Ansari,

If you decline to accept the appointment letter, then the employer-employee relationship will not get established.

Your question is whether the acceptance of the offer letter establishes the employer-employee relationship. To comment on this, we need to know its content. So, please provide us with the verbatim of the offer letter.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
MD SAJID ANSARI
Dear Mr. Sajid Ansari ,
We are pleased to offer you employment in our organization as Customer Relationship Officer, and that your services would be
deputed to Zinka Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd (Blackbuck)
Your employment will be valid for a period of one year from the date of joining and would be subject to submission of all
necessary documents and statutory forms, as and when required.
Your Annual Cost to Company will be INR 220008 and your monthly take home would be INR 17492.
Compensation Structure is provided below.

Earnings Amount in Rs. (p.m.)
Basic & DA 15012
Statutory Bonus 815
HRA 1929
Other Allowance 0.00
Total Gross Pay 17756
Employer Contribution 578
Employer ESIC
Contribution 578
Employer LWF
Contribution 0.00
CTC 18334

In Addition to the above, you would be covered under Accident Insurance plan with sum insured of INR 3 Lacs,
premium for which is borne by the Company and is not shown as part of your CTC
If it is found that you have suppressed any material information in respect of your qualification or past experience during the
selection process, the Company reserves the right to revoke your offer.
Notwithstanding the clauses of this letter, management reserves the right to compute salary basis the achievement of stated
performance objectives and attendance records.
Please note that this is only an offer of employment for a fixed term and is not to be constructed as an
appointment letter. The same shall be issued post joining.
Our team will reach out to you regarding your date of joining. If you fail to report on the said date, the offer letter
would automatically stand withdrawn.
Looking forward to have you onboard with us!

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

The Employer - Employee relationship commences only after your joining with the Company.

Whether to accept or not to accept the offer is the prerogative of the individual. Even if you accept the offer if you were not able to join on the joining date there is nothing wrong about it. But only thing you should communicate properly that you are not interested to join. Where ever possible advance information will help the employer to plan for alternatives rather than giving last minute surprises.

From India, Madras
rkn61

Please note that Job Offer letter is nothing but a Letter of Indent. This has no legal validity.
However, Offer of Appointment or Appointment Order has the legal validity, which, as per your post,
is received by you today. Did you sign copy of letter and return back to Company?

From India, Aizawl
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Admittedly, you have joined the company, thus giving rise to the employer-employee relationship, As such, in my understanding, appointment letter is a mere technicality.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.