No Tags Found!

Aanchal

Hi all,
Im attaching a ppt based on EI and its usefulness to reach the leadership strature..
this ppt is from : IPMA International Conference Phoenix, AZ October 16 – 20, 2004
kindly check the attachment out..
:idea:
Thanks
Regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt aemotional_intelligence_119.ppt (403.5 KB, 5044 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

DEar ALL,,, Good Work by Anchal,,, Kepp It Up,,, :D :D :D I am attaching a PPt on Emotional Intelligence which I have Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar 93831 93832
From India, Coimbatore
File Type: ppt part_1_emotional_intelligence_for_managers1_135.ppt (1.48 MB, 2270 views)
File Type: ppt part_1_emotional_intelligence_for_managers1_135.ppt (1.48 MB, 1854 views)

Aanchal

Hi MPMS Sir,
thanks a lot for the appreciation...and also for the value addons...
ur posts are really helpful to me..
thnks to Ravi, Viraj, Krishnakumar,Rivti, ruchi etc..
kepp on sharing!!!!!!!!
regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
Aanchal

Hi all..
Adding to the Emotional Intelligence data...im attaching one more ppt which was part of my assignment in my MBA..its very short n specific..You all can refer to it if you want to know wats EQ, SQ, IQ..
thanks
Keep SHAIRNNNNNNNNNNNG
Regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
Aanchal

ooppss. sorryyy forgot to attach the file. here it is..>>>>>>> :) :) :) :)
From India, Mumbai
File Type: ppt emotional_intelligence_176.ppt (60.5 KB, 355 views)
File Type: ppt emotional_intelligence_176.ppt (60.5 KB, 239 views)

shibu joy
Dear Aanchal,
It was really an informative ppt on EI, today people are hired for their IQ and getting fired for their EQ levels. In a competitive job scenario this quality is something which will go a long way to determine your leadership skills and the respect you command among your staff.
Good show
keep it up and keep ourselves informed on anything you come across EQ

shibu joy
A very informative ppt, EQlevel is something which is missing in our day to day dealing with our staff, this will go a long way in deciding the future of corporates. Regards Shibu

Aanchal

Hyy All,
Thanks for liking My ppts and MPMS sir ppts on EI..Lets make it athread on EI..so i request all of You,to shower ur collection on Ei and enlighten us.
Im also attaching another ppt on EI having definitions of Ei with my improvisations.
Secondly,Shibu sir, Iagree to ur view that coz of EI ppl get fired and its EI wich leads a path to Leadership.But at times,my EI teacher of first sem made EI subject as a subject of Manupulating Emotions!!and her quotes and explanations did left me in a state of confusion.Although im very clear of the EI bookish world but I really want some practical views on my confusion.
So plz do give on some views.And ya have a look at the fourth PPt on EI..
Happpyyyyyyyyy Readingggg
Regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
Aanchal

im facing some problem to attach the file..the moment they are attached ,i wud post it here! tc Regards Aanchal
From India, Mumbai
shach
Hi All, I was browsing the internet and i by chance saw this website. I was looking for materials on emotinal intellegence. The presentation i found was by Anchal. It was great. :D
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.