No Tags Found!

AnithaAnbarasi
Good evening all,
Is an outsourcing women eligible for MB act 2017? I was recited by third party government organisation through Consultancy and worked one government based service sector for 140 days. Now my company said Am outsourced by third party, so you are not applicable as our system is" No work no pay". Kindly Guide me please.

From India, Perambalur
Aniket Pathak

Don’t worry your direct employer is liable to provide you MB.
From India, Pune
AnithaAnbarasi
To whom i need to ask further as my company said am not eligible as am outsourced by third parties.
From India, Perambalur
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Anitha, You need to ask your immediate employer/Contractor. He has to approach the Principal employer.
From India, Hyderabad
AnithaAnbarasi
I approached my company they said you are not applicable for that. Rejected my request . They said they won't provide MB to any women's because they replace new candidate in their place to complete works. We are paying for them. They strictly said am not eligible. Kindly give me suggestion whether am eligible for that MB act 2017? Shall I appel labour court?
From India, Perambalur
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You are eligible. You send your application with medical doct to your immidiate employer and copy to principal employer as well sent a copy to local labour office your working establishment.
From India, Mumbai
darshak mehta

Its very clear all women working either on outsource or on roll, it doesnt make any difference its eligible ...
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.