No Tags Found!

boss2966

Mr. Darshan has given you the correct reply. The Date of Joining in EPF & EPS means from which date he got enrolled in EPF and not on the company's roll. If a person joins the company in 2005 and the company strength of employees reaches to 20 in 2010, then the date of Joining in EPF & EPS should be shown as 2010 date and not 2005 date. Hope your doubt got cleared.
From India, Kumbakonam
karthithegreat

Dear Sujith....
1. Date of join of the employee is same as date of coverage... if you mention date of join is actual, it may affect him/her EPF service. Bcoz if you mention actual date of join, the employee is eligible for pension after completion of 10 year from the date of join. But him/her actual contribution is around 7 or 8 years. It is wrong.
2. Only 12 salary is eligible for PF Contribution...
I hope this will help to you....
Regards
Karthik.M

From India, Erode
ankitbabu123
Dear Sir, I was working in Howrah Bengal log pvt ltd, i don't know my joining date and they are not coprating me, so could u know me how i know my joing date for clam my Pf account previous to present.
From India, Bengaluru
boss2966

Dear Ankit
Hope you received your Service Certificate / Experience Certificate from your ex-employer. Please check and proceed further. If not please send a mail to your employer and ask for the Service / Experience Certificate and relieving letter, so that you can claim your PF accumulation and use the same for your future employment.

From India, Kumbakonam
ESSQUARE

Thank you all for all the help. I my self checked with the enforcement officers and found out that the Mr. CA Darshan Balai's opinion is correct. In the above case the Contribution needs to be remitted only for the 12 days for the month i.e. the days left of the month after the date of coverage. So in the case of Mr.XYZ although he was in job since the date of inception and also had drawn salary for the whole month in the month of coverage, he need only remit the PF contribution for only 12 days, i.e. for that part of his salary after the date of joining PF.
From India, Cochin
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.