No Tags Found!

amrita.singh06
Dear Hany,
greetings!!!
I am an Engineer Graduate and doing my MBA in HR. Presently i am working as an HR manager. well i like this profession a lot. i dont think so that an engineer couldn't opt HR field. HR is an important part of any company.
if you are feeling good as Eng. Manager and love your work then no need to change your field. Be aware that HR requires good experience. you will be benefited only when you have atleast 8 years of experience.
i think you are having good exp in eng. feild. if you enter in HR feild then you have to polish your self.You will not get good oppurtunity untill you have good exp in the similar field.
So, its your decesion. Think well and do well.All the best .
Regards,
Amrita.

From India, Bhopal
amrita.singh06
Dear Hany,
greetings!!!
I am an Engineer Graduate and doing my MBA in HR. Presently i am working as an HR manager. well i like this profession a lot. i dont think so that an engineer couldn't opt HR field. HR is an important part of any company.
if you are feeling good as Eng. Manager and love your work then no need to change your field. Be aware that HR requires good experience. you will be benefited only when you have atleast 8 years of experience.
i think you are having good exp in eng. feild. if you enter in HR feild then you have to polish your self.You will not get good oppurtunity untill you have good exp in the similar field.
So, its your decesion. Think well and do well.All the best .
Regards,
Amrita.

From India, Bhopal
nyshs
Hi Hany Yousif,
Please try to answer your self these questions to ascertain your decision.
1. How frequently, as an Engineering Manager did you find you have been given a right & efficient resource by your HR Team.
2. If rarely, Where do you think the gap was?
3. Compare the skills you think are mandatory for an Recruitment Manager & an Engineering Manager.
Then try to validate
- What are most common skills for either of these jobs and how competent are you.
Opportunities - There is no shortage of opportunities as long you are creative, sensible, determined and hard working
Wish u good luck
Regards
Srikanth
Srikanth Nyshadham - LinkedIn
Employment News : Employment News::| all Jobs, Jobs in India, Vacancy in India, Career in India
India Power Sector Jobs

hrhari
hi yousif, i am only a student who is pursuing mba in HR but i would like to suggest u that its good that u r engineer but still admin job gives more satisfaction to any individual moreover if u have a technological background it would be more helpful to take effective decision. but before that u shoul do ur own swot analysis and what r ur futue plans then only u can take a effective decision like reswitching.
From India, Jamshedpur
hrhari
hi, i am going to complete my mba in hr for which trype of industry should i look in present &what r the latest opportunity for me to start a career.
From India, Jamshedpur
anilkatteri

Hi Mr. I would like to tell you dont go for HR because compare to engineer field you have less openings in HR and very tough field. And that much of salary you can not expect in HR field
From India, Bangalore
rejorajesh
dear shrivastav,
What you said is right, employers recruit only people with good marks, but at the end of the day they'l come to knw about d performance and those people who were not skilled in handling things will b sacked and this is applicable for all non performers

From India, Madras
patnaik.swarnalata

yes it is a good move
u r beeing shifted to a managerial role and dont think about the market conditions coz for Hr market conditions never influence much , there ll b a need for HR in the worst day too

From India, Hyderabad
ashrivastav48

mister yousif first of all thanks for ur reply as u said u r having 10 yrs experience in engineering . i got that u r most senior person....well my name is priyanka singh n i m an BBA graduate n right now pursuing MBA in finance n HR, this is my last sem n i m doing my MBA frm one of the topmost colege of C.G. n want ur help i preparing my major report when u come ol plez inform me sir...........
From India, Bhilai
ashrivastav48

hi mister yousif so whats ur decision abut ur job ..?? if u bcome HR mnger na than tell me i’ll send u my resume first......gud luck sir
From India, Bhilai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.