No Tags Found!

sachin-s1
Hi, Can I resign from my position where in have joined the company just 3 months back and now I have got a new opportunity from a different company, can I resign stating family issue and join another company? my notice period is 1 month because they may not accept the resignation, please advise - I'm in confusion
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

If you are not comfortable with your current employment you can resign quoting any reasons. But ensure you serve proper notice period of 1 month and get relieved. The Employer has no other option except to accept your resignation provided you are serving proper notice period.

But think about the employer side. Amount of efforts they had put in to hire you, place you in the department after Induction /training process. Again they need to start the whole process to find replacement for you. Before you join a Company try to have thorough analysis of the Company whether the field is relevant to you, opportunity for growth/ learning with the company, their Project/ production performance for couple of years, stability of employment etc.

Now after joining the so called another company again if you get an offer what will be your stand?. Somewhere you need to draw a line and try to complete minimum 4-5 years with a Company for mutual benefit.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.