No Tags Found!

just4ashok85
Clarify me regarding EPS -
1. I have transferred my PF from Old Org. 1 (PF Trust and RPFO, Bandra) to New Org. 2 (PF Trust and RPFO Ahmedabad). When I have received Old Org. 1 letter, I got to know that only my PF amount got transferred and Amt under EPS were retained/to be transfer from RPFO (Bandra, Mumbai).
2. Now, I have changed my Job from Org. 2 to New Org. 3 which has new RPFO (at Vashi, Navi Mumbai). I have applied for online PF transfer (mid October) as both Org. (2 & 3) having digital signature and still under process after 1.5months. As Org. 2 has PF trust, It might be possible EPS amt kept at regional PF office, Ahmedabad due to trust involvement.
How can I transfer EPS amt from Old Org. 1 (RPFO Bandra) to New Org. 3 (Vashi, Navi Mumbai).
Will it be the same condition as point 1 or EPS amt along with PF amt will be transferred from Org 2 to Org. 3 RPFO.
Or if is not transfer to Org. 3 RPFO, then How would I process for the same..!!
Thanks/Regards.
Ashok

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.