No Tags Found!

V. Balaji

Mr. Oberoi,
There is no limit for attendance allowance and Performance Allowance. it is flexible. You can keep and maneuver these components as per your wish.
All allowances paid in any nomenclature are taxable.
EDN - Is Education Allowance:
======
LTA - We have policy of paying LTA during the month of January as we celebrate 'Pongal' / Sankaranthi at that time. The money paid can be utilized for the festival
Education Allowance - Is paid during the month of April / May, This is the time, normally results are annouced, school feeds need to pay, uniform / books of their children are to be purchased. When we pay during this time, the same can be utilized by the employees for the purpose, it is meant for.
V. Balaji

From India, Madras
N. RAMBABU

Dear All, Briefly describe the Gross and CTC? Difference between Gross and CTC.? Regards Ram
From India, Hyderabad
Devendrappa D
hi sir good morning let me introduce myself im devendra working as a HR officer so please tell me regarding salary structure
our company detalis
Thirumalai Constructions & Engg India Pvt Ltd which under takes civil and mechanical jobs in big companies like kirloskar Kalyani HRG steels Alloys ltd and SBQ steels ltd
the nature of business will be contract business.
in our company the total no of employees is 50
basic:
DA:
HRA:
other allowances:
i want to know the salary calculation and basis for salary calculation please help me

From India, Bangalore
sachin.kokate

Dear Ram,
Salary Structure for Rs.12000 CTC
Basic = 30% of CTC = Rs.3600
HRA = 40% of Basic =Rs. 1440
Spl. All.= 15% of CTC =Rs. 1800
Othr All = Rest Amount = Rs. 4195
Ex. Gretia = Rs. 360
Gratuity = Rs. 173
PF Employer = Rs.432
Total Rs. 12000

From India, Nasik
kkishorpatil@yahoo.com
dear sir, i joined to new organisation. but i don’t have basic salary structure knowledge in this case please help. give me proper guideline in above case. pay structure calculation
From India, Mumbai
Ashoknegidi

Hi to all,
Can you let me know that how we are fixing the Basic is this much, HRA is this much and like this,? can you anybody send the format how to fix the salary components? some companies are giving basic is 40% or 50% or 60%, if we are giving the less basic it shows effect PF? Please suggest on the same? and some companies are giving less salaries like Rs. 5000/- PM, is it wright to pay less salary?
Can anybody be touch with me on the same.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok Negidi
M:9550742711

From India, Hyderabad
menika.sajwan
Mr. Balaji,
With reference of your worksheet's of Salary structure kindly tell me how you decided the basic 3000 when your gross is 12165. As per your calculation the basic is even less than 25% of gross salary. Some says it should be 40% or 50% of gross..
I know about conveyance allowance i.e. 800 but how you calculated DA, HRA, Attendance allowance? & for rest amount can we refer any name such as Special allowance.or performance allowance.? Please guide me about fix & variable components of salary with their calculation with formulas.
Regards
Menika Sajwan

From India, Delhi
kishan788@gmail.com
Hi I am woking in medical dep hospital they are paying 12000/- by cash i want pay slip for another job so kindly give split for rs.12000/-
BASIC..........
HRA............
DA.........
PF............
ESI........
HYDERABAD CITY KINDLY GIVE SPLIT

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous

Please find revised salary structure.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary Annexure.xls (29.0 KB, 289 views)

nb-shankar
Hi All,
My name is Bhavanishankar. I worked in a consultancy they paid me salary of 12000 and i need payslip for the same in which after all deductions take home should be 12000 and i want to try for new job.
Regards,
N.bhavanishankar

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.