parveen kohli

Dear friends,
As you are aware, on 18.12.2023, I had shared an ALL-IN-ONE EPS'95 Pension Calculator for Pre 01.09.2014 & Post 01.09.2014 retirees for their assistance in calculation of INDICATIVE/APPROXIMATE Normal Ceiling Pension, Early Pension, Required Higher Pension & "Pro-rata" Pension which (on my personal request) had been developed by one of my learned pensioner friends & financial wizard Mr. Tapas Kumar Biswas.
Some pensioners had subsequently requested/ suggested us to incorporate DEFERRED PENSION CALCULATIONS too in the calculator. Accordingly, the aforesaid calculator shared on 18.12.2023 has been UPDATED (as on 23.12.2023) by Mr. Biswas and is being shared.
We have test checked the output with the data of PPOs of many pre-01.09.2014 & post 01.09.2014 retirees as issued particularly after 04.11.2022 judgment in r/o Post 01.09.2014 retirees by different Regional Offices from time to time and the results are tallying. However, these calculations may be considered TENTATIVE/INDICATIVE as on date and are subject to change from time to time.
Regards
Parveen Kohli

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xlsx UPDATED (23.12.2023) FINAL - All-in-One EPS'95 Pension Calculator (Shared by Parveen Kohli).xlsx (23.1 KB, 28 views)

kane-pequie
Your website is excellent. Your website has a wealth of information. I enjoy reading your articles and find them to be really beneficial. Thank you for being able to access and play pico park with me.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.