No Tags Found!

Saipavithra

Hi Rashi,
Good presentation, must read by all HR....
I also agree that the similar practises are followed in many companies... My workplace also has a same culture.
Even I had experienced the same, the Boss brand HR people as Hardworker if you extend hours and work late as most people in HR are Bachelors working late hours just because they don't have any commitment but for others....
Regards
Pavithra

From India, Madras
rgs_mys

Dear Rashi,
Excellent information.Wish all the so called workhalics could take note.You have really hit the hammer on the nail head by clearly differentiating between sitting late & working late in office.Like you said most people do the former but think it to be the latter.Who do you think they are fooling but themselves?I am sure you would agree,but the crux of the problem is who is going to make them understand the significance of leisure time &its impact on productivity. :roll: :? :x
Regards,
RGS.

From India, Bangalore
prati 2
hey absolutlely correct thinking there is a lot more to do in life ...
8) work should be done with full hardwork and concentration but there are other things also whic one should give time to enhance your personality like singing, music dancing and other lots of things :D

From India, Delhi
shalinisubramaniam
Hey, Your words are just MIND BLOWING. I wish everybody who sits in the office for long hours realise this. :)

kopsy

Hi Rashi I totally agree with your point of view because my office too has a bunch of this soo called HARDWORKING people.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
From India, Mumbai
swati.jain0104

Hi Rashi, Indeed a good post. As an HR professional we must take care of it in our workplaces too. Swati :D
From India, Bangalore
asific
Hey Rashi,
Agreed, but if my Boss insist me to come late and work till late hours to complete 9 hrs a day. Can i accept it and is that then too i may come into category of people with lack of time management skills.
Kindly share your opinion.
Thanks & Regards,
Asif.C

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.