No Tags Found!

sindhunair

Hi All,
I am Sindhu Nair, working as training manager in MNC.This PPT is helpful for all first level managers.
Understanding leadership traits is very essential for every successful manager.
Kindly share your views
Regards
Sindhu Nair

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Developing a Leadership Mindset.ppt (5.35 MB, 2333 views)

sapna_shahani

Hi,
This ppt is indeed essential for our young leaders, I am a training manager with Wipro. Pls feel free to get in touch with me on [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2FwbmFfc2hhaGFuaUB5YW hvby5jb20=[/IMG], we can together grow in the pool of knowledge.

From India, Kochi
Ahmad1979
Hi, Sindhu ji,
You seem to be very educated and experienced. Could u plz recommend / send me few books/e-books /papers/websites on Training management and recruitment.
Only these two topics.
I am upto open my own company within few months in the same field, most prabably in Delhi.
I am asking because I am foreign language back ground but working in HR for 4 years.
I have books on HR but all are too lengthy and time comsuming.
E-mail-
Regards
Ahmad Suhaib

From India, Hyderabad
Mehrtaab

that's a very good presentation....!!
thanks Sindhu Nair for sharing....:)
i am attaching an article "Followership - An essential element of Leadership".......hope you'd find it interesting and useful....
regards
Umer

From Pakistan, Karachi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: txt Followership - An Essential Element of Leadership.txt (6.1 KB, 277 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.