No Tags Found!

Kuljit Pal Singh

Dear Friend, All the above suggestions are good, i would like to add one more Gandhian Thought "No Body can Insult you without your Consent" Regards
From India, Vadodara
Kitty Gogia
HI Velu
I think u should respect yourself first then only you wud be able to make your respect by your boss n sub-ordinates.
That's it.. Have some positive attitute, if you are not wrong you should react on same time but in a ryte path..
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
sa_kghosh1981

Dear Velu/Archana/28677c5420521383353edc6e6,
Thanks all of u bcz it is happing with me from last 1.5 years but still he has not understand then kindly tell me what can i do ?
With regards,
Sameer K Ghosh

From India, Daman
tajsateesh

Hello Sameer K Ghosh,
it would be more meaningful & appropriate if you give the FULL DETAILS of your case.
Even though, superficially, both your's & Velu's cases LOOK similar, they definitely are NOT IDENTICAL. The situations OR background OR mentality of your boss OR any other factor could be different.
So what can be suggested to him MAY NOT work for you.....pl note I used 'may not'.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
mkjobhunt

Dear Velu,
All the members have given really all the useful responses to you.And yes,before you decide upon the way you should respond to this situation,it is very important to locate for the root cause that why is your boss behaving so according to you??Then once you ponder upon the same all the other members can really help you more..
Regards
MK

From India, Delhi
atul.vaidya
Hi,
Same prevails in almost all organisations, i think nothing is above self esteem & pride,don't allow anybody to play with the same.
If you feel, work done by you is in accordence with the guidelines set by the company then there is no point becomming submissive.
Read the book.. ANNOYED YOUR BOSS & SURVIVED..
ALL THE BEST!!!
Rgds
AV

From India, Pune
delhijobs2010
Hi ,
Please help with suggestions ,
I have recently joined a company as asst manager and i am required to report to two bosses , which is leading to a lot of chaotic situation in my job profile , my kra's have not been defined ,and i am required to do operational work as well whereas i am a hardcore sales guy, and most of times this confusion in reporting structure , leads to delay in clearing my outstanding conveyance bills due to conflicts between bosses.
i am the only sales guy ,dont know what to do , as i have got the job after a lot of effort but the job is adding on to a lot of stress.
i have tried talking to bosses but no solution till yet ,what to do .
please help

From India, Delhi
pinkyz

hi,
It’s irritating to handle even situation when bosses starts treating you very personally at times in work and when there is small changes in responsibilities and we get so busy in our assignment within / other teams, the bosses really act very violently and hence the office gossips/ politics begins.
All I want to know why these personal relationships crop up, why do you want to make them, when we are well aware that we come to work here and not make any kind of relationships. Even occasions like personal parties, condolence and etc are treated as favor.

From India, Madras
Velumanihrntc
Respected Sastry Sir,
I have gone through the material you have sent
and found very useful to me.
I will apply it perfectly and reap the result.
I will send a feed back on the effectiveness also.
Thanks for your help and guidance.
Velumani.

From India, Coimbatore
shaifaligarg

velu Gud To see u,I think we are sailing in the same boat,u know b'coz of my bad english & Grammitical mistake ,my boss scold me everytime ,initially i felt so bad, but later on i realize ,he did all thing to improve myself. last but not least dear U KNOW IN THIS LIFE ,what matters the most 'YOUR Approach ' to words life.if you r hungry for anything ,and u must focus on goal just shit care about bad people. at the end of the day 'meter chulna chaiye' just kidding.
with regards
take care

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.