No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Who will held responsible for Attrition
Employee 49 9.35%
Boss 202 38.55%
Compensation & Job Profile 273 52.10%
Voters: 524. You may not vote on this poll

thiruhrd
Dear Dev, Please rate the answer to procedd for next question. I think seema had put more efforts... Thiru
From Germany, Herzogenaurach
devanandmba

Dear All

Yes, the answer given by our member "Seema " is correct. I really thank her for answering..

Good work :!:

This is only a additional information

You have left one important Method of PI..

Rorschach Ink Blot Test

Created in the 1920’s by Swiss psychologist Hermann Rorschach (1884-1922).

-I t consists of a series of 10 cards, each containing a complicated inkblot.

- Some are in black and white; some in color.

- Individuals are asked to describe what they see in each card.

Test scores are based on several parameters:

1) what part of the blot a person focuses on;

2) what particular details determine the response;

3) the content of the responses (what objects, persons, or situations they involve); and

4) the frequency with which a particular response has been given by previous test takers.

The reliability of the Rorschach has generally been shown as unsatisfactory because test results are dependent upon a psychologist's judgment.

YOU ARE THE WINNER

You can post next question

Thanks

Dev

From India, Bangalore
seema singh
WINNER- great!!

The next question is in the form of a situation:

Ram Singh, 37 yrs old, was a construction worker and had joined a new construction Company in Delhi just a week back. Yesterday, he went to the company canteen for lunch and suddenly a beam of wood crashed down along with a part of roof due to (maybe) continuous overnight rainfall. He died in the hospital due to fatal injuries on head.

A new joinee- HR executive Sunita has heard about workers compensation to be given to workers after death to his family, but thinking that it was just an accident which happened by natural reasons. The company is a Pvt. Ltd. company with employee strength approx. 360. The worker had not attained the status of permanent worker.

The questions are:

"Which labor law should Sunita refer to for this case?

Will Ram singh's family get the workers compensation from the company? In how many days will he get the compensation?

What is the maximum amount of compensation that would be paid?"

Hope I get lawfully correct answers...

Thanks

seema

From India, Lucknow
seema singh
ok..he is coming under ESI scheme.
Any other clarification/additional information, as i have just made up this case for young HR professionals-somethink to think about. I cannot deny that I could have possibley left out some pertinent "facts" of this case.
thanks
seema

From India, Lucknow
preetk

Hi all,
Try to ask the questions for which the people can answer in short. Big answer might be suitable only at the time of college studies. Those who answer the question please make it short, so that people can understand the concept or topic.
Dev
Kindly let us know the winner. I think Seema is the winner. Anyway you need to tell.
Based on the trend people are viewing this topic and tend to learn more. But as far as the people answering the question, only Seema or Dev or Krishna only trying to answer. All please participate in this and get the use of it understanding the HR concepts.
Preet

From India, Bangalore
devanandmba

Hi all

He is eligible for compensation under factories act...
According to that..If any employee death occurs in the company premises due to company conditions. if the employee have served him for half an hour also..
The compensation will be Basic pay * 60 % and no of years service he have..
It is just a attempt...
Regards
Dev

From India, Bangalore
preetk

Hi Seema,
Great question. Shall I answer for this. Ok no I will not do it as you mentioned that let the fresh HR professionals try this.
Hi All,
I suggest these type of case studies also will help many people to understand the real time situations in work. So let us post case studies also as the question.
Poonam,
I will try to add in the topic about which is last question. Thanks for good suggestion.
Regards,
Preet

From India, Bangalore
seema singh
hi all,
Dev's answer is not at all on the right track. Though he tried and that should be praised...
Please refer to the laws before attempting to guess the answers.
Can someone more familiar with labor laws and their application answer this?
thanks
seema

From India, Lucknow
suneel rakmalla
hai friends. this is sunil from hyderabad, as i root & fruit in da city. hav studied much from practical life to book. i was an enterprinor early in my school days. only thing i want to say is, these authors may be a gr8t people and had postulated gr8t theories, but they are not our local people, those theories cannot be applicable in all the situations, b'cos human psychology and tendency chenges as per the graphical areas and surrounding atmosphere.
as a hr person i would like to create my own formules and theories according to the situations, at work place to xtract (milk skills)what i wanted is.

seema singh
Theories are ideal situations. Practical is what counts. With all due respect, can i ask people to answer what they think is right in a particular situation if they were to handle cases like above.
We should be more concerned with what is right in a particular place, time, and accoding to given situations of that organization. Theory has no takers if not backed up by practice.
So, waiting for some real flavor of Life.... :D

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.