No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear PTRC,
Your're right sir''For successful intervention emotions only wouldn't work''. We will see how of them we will get in our team will wait some reasonable time then we'll move forward with our members whom we have in our team.
'Little drops of water make the mighty ocean'. We'll begin with our team, this noble cause , by contributing our first drop.
Note: In couple of days i'll conform my arrival i should be attend our first meeting with our team.

From United States, Fpo
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear PTRC,
Your're right sir''For successful intervention emotions only wouldn't work''. We will see how many of them we will get in our team and will wait some reasonable time then we'll move forward with our members whom we have in our team.
'Little drops of water make the mighty ocean'. We'll begin with our team, this noble cause , by contributing our first drop.
Note: In couple of days i'll conform my arrival i should be attend our first meeting with our team.[/QUOTE]

From United States, Fpo
boss2966

Dear Friends
First of all let me thank Mr. Dipil for initiating the thread and Mr. Raghu to make everyone get involved in this discussion.
In India there are many Acts/Rules available for regulating every activity. But the problem is in implementing the same in the concerned area. Normally in Restaurent and Kitchen area the accidents are of Burn type injuries only. The Hotel industry must have the tie up with nearer Hospital where the Burn Injuries are treated to safeguard the life of the victim.
While discussing with the Factories Inspector at Surat, he informed that the 75% accident victims are newly employed and engaged in the work within the period of 2 months due to ignorance of safety norms. Whatever accidents happening after 2 months services are due to gross negligence of Safety norms.
I also will join my hands (eventhough I am not a safety professional) for this noble cause at Chennai Group.

From India, Kumbakonam
Ronald Mackenzie

Hi,
When a safety practitioner becomes aware that an employee, contractor, volunteer or even a visitor sustains a serious injury or dies (for whom your employer is responsible) be mindful that if you conduct an investigation your report (and any findings or recommendations etc) may not be subject to professional legal privilege in a subsequent court hearing.
I suggest immediately contacting your employer's insurer who may be able to arrange an investigator to conduct a thorough investigation. They can release their report to the employer’s lawyer, which may include findings, recommendations fault/s, etc etc. You are therefore protected while your actions are professionally managed
You can therefore manage and drive safety improvements to prevent further lost time injuries
Regards, Ron

From Netherlands
PTRC

@Boss2966
Quote of Factory Inspector at Surat is interesting. They have all the data collected and they can analyze and publish their findings. But they do not do that and just fly such statements. I do not buy this as it has no basis. I collect newspaper clippings all round the year from the news paper I buy- Guj daily Divya Bhaskar and Indian Express. A volunteer from Surat regularly collects clippings from the dailies published from Surat and send me. I collate them and prepare a write-up for my Guj bimonthly magazine.Right now I am in process of analyzing data for last 5 years. I have been collecting clippings since 1989. My overall impression for fatal accidents in Gujarat,particularly Surat is, majority of those who died are young migrant workers and minority. There is lot of work waiting for those who are genuinely interested in reducing pains

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.