No Tags Found!

EmployeeX

I may be the only one... but I seem to be unable to download correctly any file from this site. They always end up as '0 Kb' and the excel files display a message 'Unable to open' (This is because they download as 0 KB). I am wondering if anyone else is facing the same problem?
From India, Pune
sgurwe03

Dear Friend Which Web Explorer do you currently use. Check out the settings and look for any pre-vilage levels have been blocked by your system administrator.
From India, Nagpur
EmployeeX

I am using Mozilla Firefox and I have Admin Privileges, no blockages. I am able to download from other websites but not this. I have tried it with Internet Explorer also, but the results are the same. I am thinking that my IP block has been set as a banned block or CiteHr is using some S.O.R.B.S. IP Ban protection?
From India, Pune
CHR

During peak hours our servers are overloaded with download requests which possibly caused the problem. We have now limited the number of simultaneous downloads by members - this should help in fixing this issue. Let me know if you continue to have problems.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
anand2cool@gmail.com

just try using the system which is having direct broadband connection to the computer or just try the download some other place apart from ur office.
like at home or any cyber cafe.
i have never faced this kind of problem.
hope u very soon start downloading.
regard
anand

From India, Bharat
sirijennif

Hi! Even i suggest you to try downloading the files from the different computer and check. Let us know if your problem still exists. Because I never had this problem with the citehr. regards siri
From India
shoOOonya

Actually I have also been facing the same problem. Docs/PPT's i download dont open on my system. Initially i thought it was a probelm with some old files and then thought maybe it was my laptop getting sick.
But after reading this thread, even i realised that the problem i was facing was also specific to CHR downloads. Hope someone can help us resolve it.

From Switzerland, Geneva
shabz

Hi I was able 2 download earlier but for the last few months I am also facing problem in downloading. In my case it says that i need to become a member even though I am a member of citeHR. regards,
From India, Mumbai
EmployeeX

I just solved my problem. It was on my end actually. My whacky Firewall cum AntiVirus cum Internet Security Suite was causing it. When I had it disabled for a few seconds to download it worked just great. Amazingly it was not the firewall that was blocking it but the antivirus! That too, only for CiteHR!
From India, Pune
CHR

Some of the attachments are corrupt - we just have to live with that - since this is user generated content - it's difficult to guarantee that each user will upload the attachment properly. In case you find a corrupt file - just use the download search to find similar files.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.