No Tags Found!

nareshmrk85

Dear Seniors please give me suggestion for how much pay stipend to Apprenticeship trainee in talangana state. please send as per consider GO for Minimum wages for apprenticeship stipend. Please guide me it is very urgent for us.
From India, Hyderabad
ravi5554

Dear Friend,
Now Apprenticeship registration is online so no need to to anything manual.
Stipend amount also calculates automatically as per sector of organisation performs.
Please follow the link Apprenticeship Training Registration

From India, Mumbai
nareshmrk85

Dear Sir,
Online work already i was done. I was met with Apprentice officials, they are told me you have to pay stipend to apprentice trainee 90% of minimum wage of semi skilled workers notified by the respective state(Telangana). So my management asking me for required G.O of minimum wages for decided to stipend at company end. please check the attached document and kindly suggest me for apprentice stipend.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Apprenticeship document.pdf (223.9 KB, 343 views)

ashisb123@yahoo.co.in
Hi All, I am in the process of making policy on Apprentice hiring and their career path. Request you to kind share any draft policy in case you have the same in place in your Plant.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.