No Tags Found!

1982.deepika@gmail.com

Hi Frens.. These r some of m design for the fashion show going 2 be held in simla in few month..... wht r ur view point do let me know...
From India, Amritsar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (75.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (61.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-1 copy.jpg (76.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (79.0 KB, 32 views)

chitrasuchi
All r good deepika but i liked last one the most..its best........ Good luck and all the best for ur fashion show deepika
From India, Hyderabad
hima1

Good Job Deepika!! Third and Last one is too Good!! The last is the Best.. Last but not the Least!!!:icon1:
From India, Madras
bipin_baroda

Woooooooooooow These are too gud yaar...............it seems like dress designed by professional fashion designer............
From India, Calicut
hima1

Make one more ready for me.. the Last!!! :icon6::icon6::icon6: You promised this one to Chitra!!:icon7::icon7:
From India, Madras
JayantG

I was also thinking about getting a new suit !!! V V V V V V V V V V V V V You are bright
From India, Pune
Srithala Devi
Hi Deepika Every design is good. I think they bear a resemblance., otherwise they are all very pretty, especially the last one. Wishing u all success. With regards Srithala Devi
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
Deepika..........Last one u pormised for me ......dont forget...everyone is eyeing on it..........:(
From India, Hyderabad
suman84

Deepika nice designs...... i think first and last one is best................ Rj ke liye bhi special design banana...........:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.