No Tags Found!

vizagbulls
Hi,I work for a IT company.
In this company, For Onsite travelling employees there is a service agreement to be acknowledged online, before the travel tickets are booked. This service agreement says that the company has spend 4.2lacs for training, abroad lodging & boarding and company will recover this amount from employee, if he doesn't return back to India and serve for 6 months in India.
In addition, after reaching abroad the employee should sign this service agreement and send it to HR, otherwise the onsite salary will be blocked.

In my case, I acknowledged the service agreement, online before my abroad travel(by pressing the accept button, which triggers auto mails to HR & supervisor) Pl. note that I have not physically signed the agreement /bond.
After reaching abroad, I have put my resignation papers, without sending any signed copy of the service agreement to HR. Thank god, my exit formalities went well.

Now, after 4 months of my resignation, that company sends a lawyer notice, through a law firm, asking me to pay the 4.2 lacs since I have acknowledged the bond online. :-x

:?:My question is, do I need to worry about this lawyer notice and pay 4.2 lacs to the company, as I have not signed any physical bond/agreement at any point of time
:?:Can they take a legal action for just acknowledging the service agreement/bond online???

From United Kingdom, Nottingham
rajanassociates

Dear
Now Contracts concluded on line are valid & binding & your concept of Stamp Paper etc are curable defects if they are so .Perhaps you will have to contact them through your Lawyer to work out an Out of Court Settlement to avoid getting into legal complications.The world is small you may encounter them at a later point of time.
With Regards
V.Sounder Rajan

E-mail : ,

From India, Bangalore
vizagbulls
I am negotiating the amount, since I have given 2 months notice as per my employment letter....
From United Kingdom, Nottingham
rajanassociates

Dear Pls go ahead and conclude a negotiated settlement which is in your interest. With kind regards, Chennai – 600 001. E-mail : rajanassociates@eth.net Off : 044-42620864, 044-65874684 ,
From India, Bangalore
rajanassociates

Dear If you do not respond in a legal fashion it would amount to admittance.Secondly a Lawyers notice should be replied by a Lawyer.Act fast . With Regards V.Sounder Rajan
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.