No Tags Found!

maliniluky

A simple question.......... Micheal’s mother has five children. First Child is called March. Second is May. Third is July. Fourth is September. What is the name of Fifth Child?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Tint and Manoj nice observation...............Correct answer.............Here is one more lets see if u can answer What building has the most stories?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Here is one more for you Take away my first letter; take away my second letter; take away all my letters, and I would remain the same. What am I?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Phir Group photo............ha ha haaaaaaaaa...............ok ok even am exceptional sis jo hu tumhari
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Hi friends..............Here is one more question for you You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Wow tint — — — — - Great The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

ya it is.............ok one more I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Yes..............ok one more What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Excellent — — A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Exactly — — — — - You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.