No Tags Found!

surendaren
does anybody have the video of " the miracle man" about the recovery of morris goodman from a tragic acident?
From India, Madras
ankitapawar
Hi Surendaren,
Its nice you like to help us, from last one week i am in puzzle, and not able to design a combo pack of soft skills, personality development, communication skills,
leadership, interview skills, sales, customer service, emotional intelligence, for my field people.
I am working with Cipla Pharma, and now wanna shift in HR, so this is my test can u help me out.
Thanks & Regds!
Ankita Pawar
mailid:

From India
hussainmurtuza

Hi,
Can u please send me the content develpment material on training like personality devp,cretivity,leadership style etc and stuff, i have to develop a module on these and would highly appreciate your help

From India, Mumbai
gokspabs
Friends,
Please understand what he has to offer first and then reply.
This gentleman is offering services of Content Development, which obviously means he is gonna charge for it. What you people are expecting is for him to send u material????

From United States, New York
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.