yahyakhan
Dear Seniors,
I would like to know whether the experience gained while pursuing graduation (BCom) counted or the candidate would be considered as a fresher after completing his graduation. Please help..
Regards
Yahya Khan

From India, Hyderabad
ambikakamath

Experience pre graduation is also considered if the company is not rigid on hiring an employee who has worked after graduation.
If you have experience before graduation, its a value addition and will help you acquire a good job on the basis of your past work profile, company that you were working for etc.
Best Luck
Ambika

From India, Mumbai
yahyakhan
Dear Ambika,
Thanks a lot for the reply.. i would also like to know whether i need to apply as a fresher after completing my graduation or can opt for a higher post based on the pre graduation experience...
eg;- i have 3 years experience along with my graduation studies.. will this help me in getting a better position or will i have to start as a fresher.
Regards
Yahya Khan

From India, Hyderabad
ambikakamath

i do not think you need to apply as a fresher as mentioned earlier, that some companies do recognise previous exp. You can try for better posts and try also to convince the employer in interview that you, on the basis of previous experience can definately perform well.
Ambika.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.