krishna_1979
Hi everyboby,
Gud evening.Iam krishna starting my carrier as a job consultant.can any body help me regarding the requirement of different software skills in present software companies.
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna

From India, Bangalore
Contxpert
Job portals are the obvious ones but with technology and innovation you can look beyond job sites for recruiting hard to find talent. There are various tools available that help you find candidates, besides if you large organisation or consultancy firm you can take services from companies that manage resume database.
TalentBin is an interesting tool that I came across, which provides recruiters access to candidate profiles aggregated from various social sources across the web.
Check the news report here
Technical Talent Notoriously Difficult to Recruit: Survey - NDTVProfit.com

From India, Hyderabad
poojasaini
Hi Nazia
There are many options to recruit skilled candidates like ads in local newspapers, social media like Linkedin where job seekers put their profile on site with their respective skills, from their you can easily get deserving candidates and there will be many other options like posting classified on sites.

From India, undefined
Kameswari Iruku
You can use InterviewBuddy Pro (https://www.interviewbuddy.online), which is a Online Video Interviewing Software used for recruiting candidates easily and in a cost effective way.
HR's feel comfortable using this software as it provides custom template already built-in without the need of HR's to create again from scratch.
Try it and enjoy the ease of recruiting.

From India, Visakhapatnam
r-malavika
Hello,
I am a fresher working as a recruiter in a consultancy firm.
Majorly to source experience candidates is difficult.
Can you please help me how to source candidates except form Naukari and LikedIn

From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

R-Malavika Ask your superiors for training to build your skills. Also find out how the company has recruited in the past, what worked and what didn’t.
From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.