Sundar1959

Dear Friends,
Please find attached DA Revised by TN Commissioner of Labour Chennai 6000 006 (Dated 13/3/2014) for your ready reference.
Covered all the Industries.
Regards,
B. Sundararaman
SGS Ventures
Compliance Consultant

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Circular_TN_MW_DA_April 2014_March 2015.pdf (354.5 KB, 2162 views)

gdsarala

Sir,
Please send me the Rates of minimum wages for Employment in General Engineering & Fabrication Industry for the year 2014-15.
attribution https://www.citehr.com/488037-tn-da-under-min-wages-2014-15-a.html#ixzz2wZ6anWYe

From India, Chennai
chithambararaj

team, if you receive any Basic salary (Minimum basic wages) for shops and establishments TN Notification please share it to me. Regards D.C.RAJ
From India, Madras
VinothShanmugam

Dear Raj Please find the attachment for Minimum Rate of Basic wages per month... :)
From India, Chennai
File Type: rar L.rar (4.81 MB, 269 views)

jaanand123@yahoo.co.in

Dear HR Professionals Some of the useful data regarding Tamilnadu minimum wages Dearness allowance for the year of 2014-2015. Very helpful for this one.
From India, Sriperumbudur
File Type: pdf Minimum wages updated 2014 - 2015.pdf (13.9 KB, 1332 views)

amarn11
Sir, Please send me the Rates of minimum wages for Employment in General Engineering & Fabrication Industry for the year 2014-15 Regards, Amarnath
From United States, Manchester
gdsarala

Dear team, Attached the Rates of minimum wages for Employment in General Engineering & Fabrication Industry for the year 2014-15. Regards, Hema
From India, Chennai
File Type: pdf Minimum wages 2014-2015.pdf (89.1 KB, 1060 views)

sourav.rubi@gmail.com

Friends, I personally thank all the contributors for updating this forum of HR Professionals with very relevant & requisite data. Please keep up the great job. Warm regards, Sourav Mukherjee
From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Friends, I personally thank all for participating and updating this forum of Professionals with very relevant and requisite data, and sharing their experience helping us to be professionally competent. Kindly keep up the great job. Warm regards, V Jeyakumar
From India, Gurgaon
ramit1416

Dear All, Kindli share minimum wage notification of Sikkim (updated in year 2014)
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.