ajay kalyan

Dear Himanshu, A good presentation,but in slide 29 is it types because i could not figure out what tapes means. Ajay Kalyan
From India, Hyderabad
PathamCD
Dear Himanshu,
Good ppt, thanks would appreciate inputs from you I have to develop a Customer (Patient) Sensitation programme for front line hospital staff. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks
Christine

From India, Delhi
megharana_16@yahoo.co.in
Thanks Himanshu,
The PPT really helped me a lot..In customer service itself can you suggest any games or role plays or any site where i can get the same..I want to make my session interactive.
My target audiences will b the Store Managers/Supervisors at a Retail outlet...
Kindly suggest
Regards

From India
e2_winn
Hi, Himanshu, I work in a call centre. The customer service ppt definitely will be helpful. May I have your permission to share this with my colleagues? thanks so much!
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
sukumar.c
Hi
very nice presentation
kaizen: last slide can be added under title " A final Thought" and you can quote some of the management expert's view on customer service under the title.
expect more ppt from you
thanks
sukumar

From India, Madras
haresh thakur
Good one but I feel it could still be made better with some photographs/animations & with a little bit of formatting.
From India, Pune
TrainingIndia
Superb PPT. The content and statistics are too good. I wish it also had a Facilitators guide to it even though most of it is self explanatory.....Nevertheless great job!!! Regards, Anish
From India, Mumbai
suresan_ks
This is really good. It looks absolutely professional. Thanks for such a good ppt
regds
kss
Hi Friends,
Sharing a PPT on Customer Service with you guys. Thought this will help you in building good CS training program for your organisation. If you like it, kindly add replies and give feedback so as to improve my further PPTs.
Regards
Himanshu[/quote]

From Kuwait, Kuwait
deepa@valuenotes.com
Hi Himanshu,
Just joined the forum...your PPt was really good and had almost everything..good job done...but may be if u could help me on a few more tips on how to build client relationship it would be great!!!
Thanks

From India, Pune
sharma.prajakta
Dear Himanshu, It is a very informative PPT. But as I am not from the "Customer Service" background finding it difficult to understand slide # 5 Regards, Prajakta
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.