No Tags Found!

morigk_hr

Dear ISSAC, You have given nice explanation of CTC. Really good one. Now, if you do have any idea regarding the laws of bifercation of the Salary components, pls. let me know. Gambhir
From India, Mundra
morigk_hr

Mr.Murthy, i agree with you. But, why any company should think that new joinee will leave the organization within the time span of 5 years? why dont we forcast all liabilties of an employee which is supposed to be on the shoulder of company? It's a era of high attrtion but management should nt consider " To be or not to be" state.
well, its purely depends on the policy of the company......
Gambhir

From India, Mundra
tsivasankaran

It is closer to 5%
I also would like to highlight the Recommendation of the latest Commission on Labour which has recommended gratuity to be deposited like PF every year
And the employee will get the benefits on attaining supperannuation
I do not remember the exact recommendation and the above was the crux of the recommendation
Even PF had this 5 year clause till 1980s
One more aqspect about Gratuity is that it is paybale if an Employee dies evn if he has not completed 5 years.
Should we take it as part of CTC is left to individual Companies
Siva

From India, Chennai
murtyln
Mr Issac
Transport allowance is Rs 800.00 (eight hundred only) per month . No tax will be deducted as per IT.
Please see you have writen 8000/-( eight thousand)
Is it a typogrphcal mistake. if so ignore
Thanks
L N Murty

isaacpattu1982

Dear Mr.L.N.Murthy, Greetings from Isaac Patturaja. Want to know whether you worked in Orient Cements, Devapur plant before. Plz clarify me the same. Best Regards Isaac Patturaja
From India, Madras
isaacpattu1982

Dear All,
I have mentioned 8000/- for travel allowance in CTC structures.
As mentioned by Mr.Murty it is Rs.800/- only.
Please do the necessary change. Sorry for the mistake.
Thank you very much Mr.L.N.Murty for correcting me.
Isaac Patturaja

From India, Madras
Arvindsingh

These are some heads counted for CTC in PSU's

Basic Pay

Variable Dearness Allowance.

Company Lease/Hra

Transport Allowance

Professional Updation Allowance

Washing Allowance

Cable Connection Charges

City Comp Allow

Canteen Subsidy

Encashable Compensatory Off

Refreshment Charge Reimbursement

Earned Leave Encashment

Half Pay Leave Encashment

Provident Fund

Medical Reimbursement

Performance Pay

Leave Travel Allowance

Holiday Home Encashment

Higher Qualification Incentive

Small Family Incentive

Children Education Allowance

Telephone Reimbursement

Laptop Reimbursement

Laptop Maintenance

Furniture Reimbursement

Furniture Maintenance

Lease Maintenance

Gratuity

Dress Allowance

Professional Membership Reimbursement

Spectacles Reimbursement

Handbag Reimbursement

Productivity Allowance

Conveyance Maintenance Expenses Reimbursement

Reimbursement Of Catering Expenses

Entertainment Expenses Reimbursement

Electricity Charges Reimbursement

Newspaper Reimbursement At Residence

Credit Card Fee Reimbursement

Brokerage Charges For Company Leased Accommodation

Special Pay

Personal Pay On Stagnation

Remote Locality Allowance

Cash Handling Allowance

Outfit Maintenance Allowance

Shift Duty Allowance

Non-Practicing Allowance

Secondment Allowance

Tribal Area Allowance

North-Eastern (Special Duty) Allowance

Officiating Allowance

Superannuation Benefit Fund

Driver Allowance

Any differential amount of Interest Concession (below than market rate) availed in any type of Advance is also counted like

Conveyance Advance

House Building Advance

CNG Kit Advance

Lumpsum Advance

Any tax paid by organization to government on the perks availed by employees is also added like.

Gift and rewards

Tax on House perks,

From India, New Delhi
jaan
hi i agree gratuity as well as all other allowances which are paid by employer to the employee on submission of bill, covered by CTC this is simple formula for calculation of CTC, m i right? manish

rbkmenon
I think over the years, no one has been able to clearly define what constitutes CTC. But by its very definition (cost to company), any cost that the company incurs on the employee will come under the ambit of CTC. However, it becomes difficult to quantify items such as medical expenses, which are reimbursed based on actual expenditure, irrespective of any limit. I have noticed that most Pvt companies include the maximum number of items in the CTC whereas PSUs have generally been seen to include mainly items, apart from basic, DA etc, for which the payment figure remains consistent.
From India, Delhi
manapuzharone
Dear All,
If I am not wrong the Sodoxo Coupons can be given up to 24000/ per annum without any tax liability for employee as well as employer. Can somebody throw some light How these coupons are distributed among employee.
Is it on the basis of the Hierarchy? Say for Sr management, we pay 24000/- and the middle Management INR 15000/- and the lower level INR 10,000 per annum.
Rgds
RAM

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.