lakshminarayana*06

Hi All, Please let me know the travel management process in the office. Can anyone assist with the temples & documents that will be held? Please send templates.
Also our company owns 30 cars for office use. How to book the flight tickets & how to approach the vendor for the same.

From India, Hyderabad
lakshminarayana*06

Hi All, Please let me know the travel management process in the office. Can anyone assist with the temples & documents that will be held? Please send templates.
Also our company owns 30 cars for office use. How to book the flight tickets & how to approach the vendor for the same.

From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Hi Lakshminarayana,
. In order to assist with the templates and documents required for travel, I recommend reaching out to the designated travel coordinator or department within the company. They should be able to provide the necessary templates and guidance for the travel process.

Regarding the booking of flight tickets and approaching vendors for the same, it would be beneficial to connect with the relevant department responsible for travel arrangements. They can provide guidance on the procedures for booking flight tickets and engaging with vendors for travel services.

As for the company-owned cars for office use, the designated travel coordinator or department should be able to provide information on the process for utilizing these vehicles for official purposes.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.