kanmanidevi786
Hi Friends, I am Kanmani, I am Working in Health care BPO, i want to know what is FTE model, please help me if anyone knows. thanks...
From United States, Philadelphia
Cite Contribution

Greetings ,
In FTE model you hire Full Time Employment who works for 8.5 hrs a day for 5/6 days a week and is entitled for benefits such as PF, Gratuity and mediclaim coverage. These benefits might not be available to part-time or contract employee.
In BPO, you may hire target based employees who will work for few hours at your office premises . Most of the companies hire Full time employees as they have to abide by the Data Protection act . Hence they maintain high standards for quality and data protection. They allow an employee to work the client only when the employee have successfully completed l the training programs and is certified by the Code of Conduct and DPA assessments.
Hope this answers your questions.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.