No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Endorphin is the brain's painkiller, and it is 3 times more potent than morphine. "
"There are more than a dozen neurotransmitters. Two of them (serotonin and dopamine) play a leading role in orchestrating our behaviors, thoughts, emotions, and experiences. Dopamine is your excitatory neurotransmitter. When your dopamine levels are balanced, you experience heightened states of alertness and awareness.
When your dopamine levels are too high, you may be caught in distorted perceptions of reality, dangerous risk taking, and increased aggression. "
The quotes speak about endorphin and dopamine Deepaliji. Right?
regards

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Deepali,
Noticed this post just today only.
Thought it fit to respond.
The post was started with "long posts/ articles" being posted on the site. It has gone on and now reached Endorphin, morphin etc etc. What happened to the original subject?
I totally agree with you that the posts should not be (ideally) too long. (I myself forget this and do the same mistake).
But what about this absolute diversion from the subject and the abjective for which the topic was started?
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
bala1

Hi Deepali,
Noticed this post just today only.
Thought it fit to respond.
The post was started with "long posts/ articles" being posted on the site. It has gone on and now reached Endorphin, morphin etc etc. What happened to the original subject?
I totally agree with you that the posts should not be (ideally) too long. (I myself forget this and do the same mistake).
But what about this absolute diversion from the subject and the objective for which the topic was started?
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
bala1

Hi Deepali,
Missed out to mention something
What I do when I see some interesting, useful long posts is that I copy and paste it on to a word document and read it later.
Copyright issues raised are absolutely correct.
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
dsv2500

Yes I also Agree with Deepali, we all usually ignore the long articles of high knowledge. regards dsv
From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

Hi psyched and dsv, Psyched you are absolutely correct. Actually i just thought of replying Dr. so it just prolonged,,, now, no more morphins , endomorphins... dips
From India, Delhi
Atomleaf

Hi Deepali,
I partially agree to you.... though we miss good articles because its long...sometimes its obvious that original extract can't be condensed... any personal post surely ... be short and descriptive.. but i personally dont think it should apply for all..
Practically, we need to know that its hard to put fingers on each and every post...and we sh agree that sometimes posts extracted from other source would be long...
The point here is when we have a variety of thoughts and opinions, selection/option arrises.. so instead thinking/complaining of streamlining a coarse river of varied thoughts.. its better to be selective..
Thanks & Regards
:) :) :)

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Deepali ji.
I am here to refresh your memory. Be sure for any success in life learning to going up and down in brain wave frequencies and balancing sympathetic and parasympathetic divisions of autonomic nervous system is a must.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

But to phobic arithmatics now please: Points earned in posting/Number of posts=average length of one’s article. regards
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Deepali ji,
Very same thought made me to write which concerns you.
Suppose I have got 65o8 points by 543 posts. So average length score of mine is 12.
In your case you have got 5840 points by 501 posts. So your average length score is 11.6.
10 points are the minimum for any post.
The higher the ratio the greater is the tendecy to post longer articles. So I had posted this formula for self checking of the members by themselves.
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.