No Tags Found!

gopi_myhome
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.

– Robert Frost

Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.

- Charles Schulz

Opportunity is always knocking. The problem is that most people have the self-doubt station in their head turned up way too loud to hear it.

- Brian Vaszily

Some people develop a wishbone where their back bone should be.

- Anonymous

Life begins at 40 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times.

- Helen Rowland

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh - at yourself.

- Ethel Barrymore

Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.

- Jackson Brown

I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.

- Yogi Berra

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

- Oscar Wilde

I've got all the money I'll ever need, if I die by four o'clock.

- Henny Youngman

From India, Visakhapatnam
bharathisarkar

What is Salary paid for by the Corporates?
They say - "We Dont Pay U For Having "Brains", We Only Reward U For Using Them "Intelligently"
Similarly, selection of a qualified and an experienced candidate is not the end of it.
The panel also needs to see the ability of the candidate to practically utilize and implement the learnings from the qualification and experience.

From United States
bharathisarkar

3 signs that the person is working in the corporate world. 1. stressed 2.depressed 3. Still well dressed ! :=))
From United States
bharathisarkar

View a Negative experience in your life like how you look at a photo negative. A single negative can create an unlimited number of POSITIVE PRINTS!
From United States
bharathisarkar

Friendship is just like H2O:No color No shape No place No size No money No rich No poor-But essential for living and forever..!
From United States
bharathisarkar

Every one in your life is going to hurt you sooner or later You just have to realize who is more worth? The Pain or the Person ?
From United States
bharathisarkar

Bill Gates Never did Laxmi Puja, but he is the richest man in the World. Einstien never did Saraswati Puja but he was one of the genius in the world. So Believe in Work.
From United States
bharathisarkar

Learn from Zero Staying at the Back
Giving own power & Support To those who are in front & Still being Egoless.
This is specially dedicated to all the people who are in the functional roles providing back support to all the people who are at the fore front.
Let's accept that Back-end functions are equally important!

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.