Dear all, Attached hand book on communication,hope this will benifit someone........
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Hand_book_on_effective_commn.pdf (382.9 KB, 1001 views)

kishore592b

Dear Friend,

Do you feel sometimes that something is missing in your life?

Especially when it comes to your finances...,

In today’s world every person wants things like Lap Top, I Pods and travel with his friends along with a fat bank balance...I am one of tham....

And to achieve these things, I was looking for an income which can be generated during my spare time like during web surfing, chatting, social networking, emailing etc. For this, I explored a lot of home based opportunities available online. And I seriously tried a few of them.

After doing a thorough research in these online opportunities, I came to the conclusion that Future Focus is the opportunity which can give me regular income and help me to achieve above mentioned targets.

The BEST part of this program is that they give you MONEY BACK GUARANTEE along with NON WORKING INCOME.

Therefore, if you seriously want to change your lifestyle and generate daily cash just by putting 1 or 2 hours daily in front of your computer,

I strongly recommend you to please go through my LINK <link no longer exists - removed> and read the plan carefully, specially the COMPANY POOL INCOME (AUTO PILOT INCOME)!

What I'm talking about is MUCH bigger than you can think of through any other program.

I invite you to try it once.If you don't try it - you will never know. It Works; it’s Legal, Its Easy, so Why Not?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So Grab your spot in COMPANY POOL INCOME right now!

P.P.S. You can't underestimate the POWER

of a Big Bank Account to change everything!

Visit My Site :

<link no longer exists - removed>

Truly Yours!

Anoop Kishore Bhatnagar

<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Delhi
bhavnak

Hi,
Thanks for sharing.It was being told by my Management to share such learning books with my team and especially with those who are poor in communicating.
Such things on site is really beneficial for all those working in IT. I am sure my team will spare some time in reading and exploring the new way of learning.
Thanks
Bhavna.K

From India, Pune
engineercad
Dear AK Bhatnagar What is initial cost? How one can earn money? What to do? Couldn’t find info in your link.
From Germany, Herzogenaurach
kishore592b

Dear Sir,
Please try again you would definitely connect the Link.
Please be informed that the charges are nominal - Rs.475.00 for Soft Copy and Rs.850.00 for a Hard Copy.
Please feel free to call for any clarification you need in this matter.
Thanks and Regards
A.K.Bhatnagar
+919810358404

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.