naven
Dear sir,
Actually im doing my PGDHRM and im working as a Assit Hr in pvt ltd company n have a year of experience in a green field project establishing . Im working without completing , may it affect my life . please give a suggestions to do my best .

From India, Madras
Dr.Appalayya

Friends: Please visit Rayalaseema University (search google). Only the above-second class postgraduate degree holders are eligible, not diploma holders. The study takes 3 years. You don't have to attend any lectures. You have to write a Pre-Ph.D. examination consisting of (1) Research Methodology, (2) Human Resource Management. Visit the website. Many of you post queries without fully reading my first post and also without visiting the websites whose names I have mentioned in my first post.
From India, Hyderabad
hrm_ns@gsfcltd.com

Dear Dr.Appalayya, I have heard that phd can be carried out in partnership as well. I would like to know whether its true and that if yes, how to go about it??? Kindly reply Thanking in advance Nitu
From India, Vadodara
Dr.Appalayya

It is NOT possible to do a Ph.D. in partnership. (Guide is a kind of virtual partner; he remains a guide for ever, but does not obtain a degree; the only reward for a guide is that his name appears in the declarations and certificates.)
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.