No Tags Found!

abpo.pune
Dear All,
I am Resign form company in my probation period, in appointment letter there is clause for termination is 24 hrs. in probation period, and separate clause for notice period is maintained that required to give in writing 60 days notice. please help me which notice period should I consider.
Please advice me what to do if I want to leave within 4 days.

From India, Pune
priyanka.delhi1029
Dear Mr. Billa,
If in your appraisal letter it is mentioned that the notice period has been revised to 90 days and you have given your acceptance on the same then you are bound to serve notice period of 90 days.
It is solely on the company discretion to accept the salary in lieu of that or to understand your situation and relieve you early. Few companies give acceptance letter immediatley after receving resignation and few give relieving cum acceptance at the end. But as you need clarity regarding your acceptance you should give reminder again. As per me going to labour court would not help you as company is in stronger side.
Regards,
Priyanka Ojha

From India, Delhi
sumitk.saxena

Dear sir,
Rather to approach to court or lab our commissioner you once again forward the query to HR-dept asking them what is the decision also mentioning the prevoius reference.
Hope you will find better result.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
vedvert

you can not use your PL AS a notice period but nobody can hold your Provident fund contribution because it is your and will be your. to hold a PF Contribution is illigal.
From India, Rohtak
sumitk.saxena

Dear siba mishra,
Greetings for the day,
You are resigned from the company with proper notice & as far as PL is concern ,it is the legal obligation that PL application should be authenticated & the absent ism during that period should be adjusted with leave if application submitted, no one can reject the same. As far as signature on epf withdrawal form is concern if the establishment refuses to do so you may approach to the concern EPFo office to register complaint for the same, they will send their official & law will take it own course.
lastly go to my various posing of epf in the citehr forum you will definitely get help from the same.
regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
munnabhai1971

Dear Member,
Accepatnce of Resignaion and notice period is based soley upon manangement discretion.You nerve knock the door of court.If you are realy not fit medicaly to work,on this ground you should support the resignation with medical certificate.Your notice period may be extended by the management on the physical ground.Kavita Kapor is right here.Keep the evidence of your communication and calmly and gentley convence the HRD.
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.