No Tags Found!

tanvini

hi,
I need some help on the subject Quantitative Techniques in HR. If anybody is pursuing or has pursued MMS/MBA - HR affliated to Mumbai University please share notes if any on this subject. Recommendation for any book is most welcome.
Thanks & Regards,
Tanvini.

From India, Mumbai
maniksona2

Dear,
Please mail your doubts on my e-mail ID ie- . I got 96/ 100 in QT in first Sem of my Exec MMSie MHRDM. Also I secured first rank with 75% marks in the class of JBIMS. This is enough to trust.
Regards,
Dr Manisha

From India, Mumbai
amruta.mathure
heyyy....
me too persuin MMS-HR from mumbai university...
jus check out da book "Statistics for Pscho;ogy" by Mangal....itz a good book...
heyy which colege u in??
if ya need any help gte in touch ......
Regards,
Amruta!!! :lol:

From India, Thana
tanvini

hi amruta,
I am in Bharti Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies. How about you? Thanks for your recommendation for the book. In MF/PF which books are you referring. I know only about PF - M.W Shaikh.
Thanks & Regards,
Tanvini.

From India, Mumbai
maniksona2

Dear, You may refer Operation Research of Kapoor and also Probability. Regards, Dr Manisha
From India, Mumbai
tanvini

hello Dr. Manisha, Thank You for the book reference. Can you let me know any reference books for Marketing Finance and Personnel Finance as well. It will help us a lot. Thanks & Regards, Tanvini
From India, Mumbai
amol.agaskar

Hi,
This is Amol if u have any doubts regarding HR u can forward ur query on I hope i can help u out with ur query or just provide me with ur email id i ll surely forward u some notes, I am currently pursuing MBA from ICFAI university. 1st yr.

From India, Mumbai
tanvini

Hello Dr. Manisha,
What is to be studied from Operations Research Book Kapoor, i have got the book. But I was confused that what shoud I study from it. Please guide me.
Thanks & Regards,
Tanvini Gogri

From India, Mumbai
tanvini

hi Amruta,
Can you share your QT notes with us. We are facing a lot of difficulty in it. We have started solving the question papers and are finding it too difficult. we don't have a proper faculty and college is not ready to change. May be I thought if you could help us. Let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
Tanvini Gogri

From India, Mumbai
ratna_abhinav
hi, i want the book names to the subject Quantitative Analysis in MBA for IGNOU university. I also need the suggestions from the members from the same university. Awaiting for the same
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.