No Tags Found!

anjanajotwani

Hi
Gud to see this discussion here...
Well my company is Planning to have Leasure lunch arranged for all Women Employees in a Hotel ....
Dress Code given is Purple as Womens Days is also termed as Purple day....
Our GM haves lunch with all ladies and presents them some gifts and Purple flowers....
And a paid hoilday for all women employees....
Thanks and Regards,
Anjana

From India, Pune
Nisha Kapoor
Friends, Here is a nice POEM , as a tribute to Women’s day !!!!! Nisha kapoor
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc WHO IS A WOMAN.doc (44.5 KB, 747 views)

piucolaco
hey hie \ hey anjana dats pretty cool.......... n i wasnt knoing dat women’s day is also termed as purple day.............. thanks for the da knowledge
From India, Vasai
nirmala76
HI everyone,
As women, I feel that each of us have to make the day meaningful to a less fortunate woman. I am from Habitat for Humanity and we work towards housing of women that head the family as sole bread winners. We have corporate that are interested in coming on a volunteer build ( doing the unskilled labour on the house). It would be the best gift we can give ourselves and the society
If you are interested, you could get in touch with us at

From India, Bangalore
Janat
Dear All,
Myself Sapna, we have an urgent opening for below mentioning positions:
1.Tele caller(Female) , 2. Mis Executive, 3.Data Entry operator , and GM Operations (i.e. have 11 to 14 yrs exp. same in IT Hardware & Networking field which is Support to Sales & service and also add Buss. in Company. package is not an issue). If u r interested then kindly Send your Updated Resume with Current CTC and Expectations and some references also on Below mail Id :
(hr@cjpl.in)
Mobile No.9871193235

From India, New Delhi
ramamurthyn

Today is 7th and my advance wishes to all the women in this forum for the women's day on 8th.... brave, brilliant and beautiful women.... wives..daughters.. mothers and sisters....colleague.. women of every avtar...enjoy yr life and stand up for yr rights... never demand but command...my best wishes to u all... this day i remember one Asha Mathews who used contribute a lot some time ago...i used read her with lot of interest... she used to comment, advice lot... these days i do not know why but she not contributing...i request her to start her contributions again...
From India, Bangalore
Nisha Kapoor
We have organised a TALK at our office, and have invited a Lady gyneacologist and also a Nutrition and wellness advisor.
Plus we are having a blood test , for all.
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY (in advance)

From India, Ahmadabad
netlover2k

Dear All,
We conducted Women's Day in our office through the following activities
1. Wishing each women employee with a gift-wrapped chocolate and pink flower as a token of appreciation. (8th March was also Pink Day)
2. Playing Secret Santa
3. Playing Antakshari
4. Felicitating the winning and runners up team of Antakshari
Thanks and Regards,
Debraj Chakrabarti

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.