minigem

Hi everyone..
I am facing a very weird problem in office.
My company is in a business where we send bulk couriers, at times, about 100-500. Now, my office boys do not want to maintain manual records of the same. I am insisting on the same, as it will be required for checking the courier bills,status of couriers delivered/ undelivered.
I have started maintaining an excel file and typing all the details manually myself, but i cant be doing this everyday as it is very time consuming and it is delaying the other work that i am supposed to do.
It is not possible for one person to sit and type these details in excel. Can someone please help me in this regard. My off buys r extremely arrogant and request u guys to provide some solution to this prob.
Regards,
Mini

From India, Mumbai
r3raju
Hi,
You need to enter into contract with Courier firm to start.Courier people
will deput staff at your office,to recieve all inwards couriers and also
distribute it among various departments in your organisation.He will also
take care of outward booking from your office.He will be paid by courier
person.You need to support them by providing desk space to that person,
if possible with computer having internet connection.He will act as customer
support also.
G.Ramesh

From India, Madras
sacalaarun

Hi Mini,
Myself Arun, I work for a Courier company, probably your company might have entered an agreement with some courier company to collect the couriers right,normally courier company will give entire details of couriers booked for the entire month or there will be tracking ID also which gives full report.
Regards,
Arun Kumar.

From India, Bangalore
minigem

Dear All,
Thanks for your suggestions. I have checked with my current courier service provider, but they are willing to give mail room service only if we give them a huge volume of business. Please let me know what is the standard procedure in big companies? Manually entering the courier details is an age old method....

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.